    them!! Can somebody tell me, how I can make my computer
    run normal again, instead of having it in safe mode? Any
    help would be greatly appreciated, and thanks!!

    Cindy, Jun 10, 2004

  2. Cindy

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Cindy" <> wrote in message
    news:1ac8701c44f36$5dabe070$...
    > Hi,
    >
    > People, I'm having major problems when it comes to my
    > computer, and I can be pretty naive, when it comes to
    > them!! Can somebody tell me, how I can make my computer
    > run normal again, instead of having it in safe mode? Any
    > help would be greatly appreciated, and thanks!!

    Do you have the box your computer came in?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 11, 2004

  3. Hi Cindy,

    While your computer is booting up, press F8 to go into Windows Advanced Options Menu. From this menu, choose Start Windows Normally by using your arrow keys on your keyboard. If all things are well with your computer, it should run normally.

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9iYnk=?=, Jun 17, 2004