    solve it, and it did for one day, but now i'm back at square one.

    Thanks for any help.

    A.Montenegro
    Montenegro, Dec 2, 2004

  2. Montenegro

    gruffydd Guest

    I had such a thing and was advised to go into 'safe mode', search for it,
    find it, then stamp on it. I did, and it worked
    gruffydd, Dec 2, 2004

  3. Montenegro

    albert Guest

    i don't get it... is this a joke?

    Or this a real 'computer' talk? If so, please explain a bit

    albert, Dec 2, 2004
  4. Montenegro

    trout Guest

    albert wrote:

    > i don't get it... is this a joke?
    >
    > Or this a real 'computer' talk? If so, please explain a bit

    Note: he mentions in a 'close' thread (subject: "Nortons Antivirus")
    that he had first misplaced his reply to *that* question 'here'.

    --
    "You'd figure he might have mentioned it here....."
    trout, Dec 3, 2004