    anyone know how this can be acheived.
    Thank you for your time.
    Wilma

    Wilma, Oct 5, 2005

  2. Wilma

    Gordon Guest

    "Wilma" <@heavens gate.wot> wrote in message
    news:OUM0f.9250$
    > I have tried to copy my cd (Photos on CD & DVD 2.0) to another disc
    > for safekeeping. I cannot get past the files IOFILE.X64 & MOV_IO.X64.
    > Does anyone know how this can be acheived.
    > Thank you for your time.
    > Wilma

    What's the hardware setup? Do you have a second CD drive for burning or is
    it just the one drive? If just the one, you can't do it. You must copy the
    CD back to the HDD and then make a second copy from that.

    Gordon, Oct 5, 2005

  3. Wilma

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Gordon wrote:
    > "Wilma" <@heavens gate.wot> wrote in message
    >
    >>I have tried to copy my cd (Photos on CD & DVD 2.0) to another disc
    >>for safekeeping. I cannot get past the files IOFILE.X64 & MOV_IO.X64.
    >>Does anyone know how this can be acheived.
    >>Thank you for your time.
    >>Wilma

    > What's the hardware setup? Do you have a second CD drive for burning or is
    > it just the one drive? If just the one, you can't do it. You must copy the
    > CD back to the HDD and then make a second copy from that.

    What?

    Of course a disc can be copied with just a single drive (providing it is
    a burner of course). Burning programs will generally have a copy disc
    option, where it will cache the files, and then prompt for the
    destination disc and burn.

    In Wilma's case though, it sounds like she may have a problem with those
    two files in particular.

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus

    Oldus Fartus, Oct 5, 2005
  4. Wilma

    Gordon Guest

    "Oldus Fartus" <> wrote in message

    > Of course a disc can be copied with just a single drive (providing it
    > is a burner of course).

    But not if the OP is using the native XP burning function. Which I am
    assuming he is as he didn't tell us.

    Gordon, Oct 5, 2005
  5. Wilma

    Wilma Guest

    "Gordon" <> wrote in message
    > "Wilma" <@heavens gate.wot> wrote in message
    >> I have tried to copy my cd (Photos on CD & DVD 2.0) to another disc
    >> for safekeeping. I cannot get past the files IOFILE.X64 & MOV_IO.X64.
    >> Does anyone know how this can be acheived.
    >> Thank you for your time.
    >> Wilma

    > What's the hardware setup? Do you have a second CD drive for burning or is
    > it just the one drive? If just the one, you can't do it. You must copy the
    > CD back to the HDD and then make a second copy from that.

    I have a dvd-rw and a cd-rw. I have Nero Ultra installed with all the
    updates. I have tried copy to hard drive and copy to cd drive. Also cd drive
    to dvd drive. It gets so far and then errors that IOFILE.X64 can't be
    copied.

    Wilma, Oct 6, 2005
  6. Wilma

    > "Gordon" <> wrote in message
    >> "Wilma" <@heavens gate.wot> wrote in message
    >>> I have tried to copy my cd (Photos on CD & DVD 2.0) to another disc
    >>> for safekeeping. I cannot get past the files IOFILE.X64 &
    >>> MOV_IO.X64. Does anyone know how this can be acheived.
    >>> Thank you for your time.
    >>> Wilma

    >> What's the hardware setup? Do you have a second CD drive for burning
    >> or is it just the one drive? If just the one, you can't do it. You
    >> must copy the CD back to the HDD and then make a second copy from
    >> that.
    >>

    > I have a dvd-rw and a cd-rw. I have Nero Ultra installed with all the
    > updates. I have tried copy to hard drive and copy to cd drive. Also
    > cd drive to dvd drive. It gets so far and then errors that IOFILE.X64
    > can't be copied.

    Might be an idea to have a look here:
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/forum_view.cfm/156

    Gordon, Oct 6, 2005