    Seems that this update was done in a rush and not tested, more less killed my Install of Safari..

    Safari does not seem to have a built in option to update its self.

    Tried a Total reinstall and that was the Same, its more like a Alpha version than a Beta..
    jack, Jun 15, 2007

  2. jack

    jack Guest

    On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 14:40:58 +1200, jack <> wrote:

    >Seems that this update was done in a rush and not tested, more less killed my Install of Safari..
    >
    >Safari does not seem to have a built in option to update its self.
    >
    >Tried a Total reinstall and that was the Same, its more like a Alpha version than a Beta..

    Seems that the Update is not a update but a clean install, I had installed it to another partition
    but the update had installed it to my XP Partition, removed all and Quicktime, and installed it to
    the same partition and now looks a lot better, what was badly wrong was the Top menu was missing and
    a few other thing..

    So do not install ?? to the OS Partition..
    jack, Jun 15, 2007