    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    7/27/2007 7:14:02 PM CST

    Old Gringo, Jul 28, 2007

  2. Old Gringo wrote:
    > I am unable to figure out how to import Safari Bookmarks into IE7
    > Favorites. I have exported Safari Bookmarks to file HTML. Trying to
    > import the file to IE7 I get an error not being able to convert file.
    > Be back to say thanks.

    Not sure about IE7, but in IE6 each Favorite is a separate file. Unless
    you're talking about a LOT of favorites, it would probably be easier to
    recreate them.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 28, 2007

  3. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Fri, 27 Jul 2007 21:25:37 -0400, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, Rôgêr Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >> I am unable to figure out how to import Safari Bookmarks into IE7
    >> Favorites. I have exported Safari Bookmarks to file HTML. Trying to
    >> import the file to IE7 I get an error not being able to convert file.
    >> Be back to say thanks.

    > Not sure about IE7, but in IE6 each Favorite is a separate file. Unless
    > you're talking about a LOT of favorites, it would probably be easier to
    > recreate them.

    There were quite a few. Solution: Imported to FF then to IE couple
    extra clicks but it worked. Thanks
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest