    Northern Virginia, USA
    Well, it was bound to happen. Tom's new 2006 Toyota Corolla S was hit in the George Mason University parking lot yesterday by a hit and run parking idiot. It's only 2 months old. The front end sustained the damage from (my guess) an SUV with a high bumper. Poor kid.

    [​IMG][​IMG]
    bigal, Mar 1, 2006

  2. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    I Will kill Who Ever Does That, I Will Make Them Bleed There Last Drips Of Blood!!!
    unholy, Mar 2, 2006

  3. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    All great ideas, but can't you cut off their arms first? I like to see idiots run around with no arms....
    bigal, Mar 2, 2006
  4. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Sorry to hear that but, it's bound to happen. We had our Tahoe about two months before the first idiot dented it. Is he insured? Since it's new, it must be covered right?

    Unholy, don't you think that's a little excessive? I mean, wouldn't something like a simple bashing about the head and shoulders with a baseball bat wrapped in razor wire be enough?
    The Modfather, Mar 2, 2006
  5. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Woouldn't be referring to Backyard Wrestling there would you? Those guys were nuts... I remember one part where this dude gets a 1kg bag of thumbtacks, pours them on the ground, and stomps the other guys head into it. :| That guy started chasing him with a pitchfork :p
    XhArD, Mar 2, 2006
  6. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    I don't do backyard wrestling, I've spoken at some of the events those guys have had to explain why it's dangerous. I wrestled professionally for ECW, where those guys got all their ideas to do that shit in their backyards in the first place. We're the guys who started using shit like thumbtacks, tables, ladders, barbed wire, flaming tables, etc...
    The Modfather, Mar 3, 2006
  7. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Tom has insurance, since the car is in my name and it's on my policy. However, there is a $500 USD deductable, and I'm not about to file a claim on this for what will probably be $1K to fix. I would pay that many times over in the next few years after they jack up the rates for having a claim.

    We may not be fixing it after all. He's supposed to get some touch-up paint soon, and that may be the end of it. This sort of thing doesn't bother Tom too much, but it would certainly bother me quite a bit.
    bigal, Mar 3, 2006
  8. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Things like that can cause me anger, and ability called rage. if someone did it to me they would have no legs, after i am done with them.
    unholy, Mar 5, 2006
  9. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Yeah, don't you love f'n insurance companies? You PAY for them to cover crap like this and the first time you actually use the service you've been paying for they up your rates like YOU did something wrong. Insurance companies are the work of the f'n devil man!
    The Modfather, Mar 5, 2006
  10. bigal

    elegantsatisfaction

    Joined:
    May 10, 2006
    Messages:
    4
    My insurance paid mine when it was hit by a motorbike in a driveway.
    elegantsatisfaction, May 22, 2006
  11. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    lol sounds like something fishy. a motobike hit u whilest u were in a driveway :|
    unholy, May 22, 2006