    as well, does anyone have any ideas as to why I cant connect anymore to the
    online option.

    Thanks.

    bigredfred, Oct 3, 2005

  2. bigredfred

    Toolman Tim Guest

    bigredfred wrote:
    > I have sabre squadron installed on my pc which is add on pack to
    > hidden and dangerous 2 and I have played the multiplayer online for
    > over a year now with no problems. This week I can no longer connect
    > I thought it was because the disc was very scratched so a bought new
    > copy and it still wont connect to the multiplayer option, I have
    > checked my firewall and even switched it off but still cant connect.
    > I also have all the latest patches as well, does anyone have any
    > ideas as to why I cant connect anymore to the online option.

    Nobody wants to play with you anymore?

    Toolman Tim, Oct 4, 2005

  3. bigredfred

    bigredfred Guest

    Thanks that a real help.

    bigredfred, Oct 4, 2005
  4. bigredfred

    Toolman Tim Guest

    bigredfred wrote:

    > "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    >> bigredfred wrote:
    >>> I have sabre squadron installed on my pc which is add on pack to
    >>> hidden and dangerous 2 and I have played the multiplayer online for
    >>> over a year now with no problems. This week I can no longer connect
    >>> I thought it was because the disc was very scratched so a bought new
    >>> copy and it still wont connect to the multiplayer option, I have
    >>> checked my firewall and even switched it off but still cant connect.
    >>> I also have all the latest patches as well, does anyone have any
    >>> ideas as to why I cant connect anymore to the online option.
    >>>

    >> Nobody wants to play with you anymore?
    >>

    > Thanks that a real help.

    Sorry - long day at work <g>

    Toolman Tim, Oct 4, 2005
  5. bigredfred

    bigredfred Guest

    Your forgiven we all have bad days especially Mondays.

    bigredfred, Oct 4, 2005
  6. bigredfred

    Scraggy Guest

    bigredfred wrote:
    > I have sabre squadron installed on my pc which is add on pack to
    > hidden and dangerous 2 and I have played the multiplayer online for
    > over a year now with no problems. This week I can no longer connect
    > I thought it was because the disc was very scratched so a bought new
    > copy and it still wont connect to the multiplayer option, I have
    > checked my firewall and even switched it off but still cant connect.
    > I also have all the latest patches as well, does anyone have any
    > ideas as to why I cant connect anymore to the online option.
    >
    > Thanks.

    Is the multiplayer copy sensitive? Black Hawk Down, for instance, is tied to
    a particular copy. I would be tempted to uninstall the game, delete all
    reference to it, run a reg cleaner then reinstall.
    members. Groucho Marx

    Scraggy, Oct 4, 2005
  7. bigredfred

    bigredfred Guest

    Take it you mean uninstalling HD2 element then Sabre Squadron , will have a
    ago tonight and let you know how I got on.

    bigredfred, Oct 4, 2005
  8. bigredfred

    bigredfred Guest

    Thanks Scraggy it worked a treat.