SAAD is near

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by nerd32768, Jul 9, 2004.

  1. nerd32768

    nerd32768 Guest

    nerd32768, Jul 9, 2004

  2. nerd32768

    Neil Guest

    "nerd32768" <brin{removethis}> wrote in
    news:eIQg#:

    > System Administrator Appreciation Day is near
    >
    > Vote for the "2004 Sysadmin Pageant"
    > http://www.thinkgeek.com/brain/contests/sysadmin.cgi?cpg=edm11H

    "Sorry, the bikini and evening gown competitions have been cancelled, so
    it all hinges on your entry."

    Thaaaaaaaaaank Heavens! No one would be able to compete once I slip into
    my thong. CEEEEERIPES, I'm built....

    <snipedy-do-da-snipedy-ay>
    > vote for Neil in the pageant, they already have his picture on the page

    *sniff*
    "YOU LIKE ME, YOU REALY, REALY LIKE ME!!!"
    <vomit.wav>

    actually that looks somewhat like JaR. I wonder if he has given up the
    direct marketing biz for a modeling career...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 9, 2004

  3. nerd32768

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 8, 2004 "nerd32768" blathered:

    > Go to the official SAAD website
    > http://www.sysadminday.com/

    Apparently there's no Web Designers Appreciation Day.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 9, 2004
  4. nerd32768

    Neil Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in

    > On Jul 8, 2004 "nerd32768" blathered:
    >
    >> Go to the official SAAD website
    >> http://www.sysadminday.com/

    > Apparently there's no Web Designers Appreciation Day.

    only becuase no one appreciates them

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 9, 2004
  5. nerd32768

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 9, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > TechGeekPro <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in
    >
    >> On Jul 8, 2004 "nerd32768" blathered:
    >>
    >>> Go to the official SAAD website
    >>> http://www.sysadminday.com/

    >> Apparently there's no Web Designers Appreciation Day.
    >>

    > only becuase no one appreciates them

    Who would with a site like that?

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 9, 2004
  6. nerd32768

    JaR Guest

    Neil wrote:

    > actually that looks somewhat like JaR. I wonder if he has given up the
    > direct marketing biz for a modeling career...

    Wanna see me do "el tigre"?

    JaR

    JaR, Jul 9, 2004
  7. nerd32768

    JaR Guest

    TechGeekPro wrote:

    >>>Apparently there's no Web Designers Appreciation Day.
    >>>

    >>only becuase no one appreciates them
    >>

    > Who would with a site like that?

    Well, there went another keyboard.

    Now where's the Windex...

    JaR, Jul 9, 2004
  8. nerd32768

    catwalker63 Guest

    Not really.

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 9, 2004
  9. nerd32768

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:#aEfCieZEHA.1508
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > Neil wrote:
    >>
    >> actually that looks somewhat like JaR. I wonder if he has given up the
    >> direct marketing biz for a modeling career...
    >>

    > Wanna see me do "el tigre"?
    >
    > JaR

    **SHUDDER**
    you owe me a new keyboard and lunch, since that what killed the
    keyboard...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 9, 2004