    know any way to hack the firmware to allow for this?

    Thanks!

    Kevin A. Freitas | Tacoma, WA | http://www.kevinfreitas.net
    Kevin A. Freitas, Jul 24, 2003

  2. Kevin A. Freitas

    Lucas Tam Guest

    "Kevin A. Freitas" <> wrote in news:vhurpd613e4d02
    @corp.supernews.com:

    > I would like to use my Fuji S602Z for astrophotography but want an
    > option for more than a 15" exposure. Any way to do this? Does anyone
    > know any way to hack the firmware to allow for this?

    Nope... a couple months ago, a couple people on the Fuji Forum at
    Dpreview.com came to the conclusion that it is all but impossible to load
    new firmware onto the S602.

    --
    Lucas Tam ()
    Lucas Tam, Jul 24, 2003

  3. Kevin A. Freitas

    Chris Gunn Guest

    On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 22:31:21 -0700, "Kevin A. Freitas"
    <> wrote:

    >I would like to use my Fuji S602Z for astrophotography but want an
    >option for more than a 15" exposure. Any way to do this? Does anyone
    >know any way to hack the firmware to allow for this?

    No. However, it does have a multiple exposure feature.

    Gunn
    Chris Gunn, Jul 25, 2003