    AArgh!!
    &Thanks
    Peter Johnson
    Peter Johnson, Jan 13, 2004

  2. Peter Johnson

    Bill Guest

    Peter,
    First of all you can't have it set to Auto, SP or movie modes. It has to be
    P,S,A or M modes. Then just hit the menu button, and then the left arrow
    will take you to the "External Flash > On/Off"....select "ON" and your all
    set. Oh and be sure the built-in flash is down.

    Bill

    Bill, Jan 13, 2004

  3. Thanks again, Bill, I`m getting there.

    Peter Johnson, Jan 13, 2004