    --
    Regards
    Dave Saville

    Dave Saville, Dec 21, 2010

  2. Am 21.12.2010 13:04, schrieb Dave Saville:
    > My phone thinks there is a firmware upgrade available (Couple of days
    > ago) - but I can't find any details on the Gigaset site.
    >
    > Anyone?

    Gigaset C470 IP / C475 IP / S675 IP / S685 IP - Firmware update 12/2010
    (version 02227)

    Improvements:

    * New URL for profile and firmware update:
    http://profile.gigaset.net/chagall/…
    * PSTN: correct behavior for calls using access code with 2 or 3 digits
    * VoIP: account specific MWI notification
    * VoIP: improved early media support for outgoing wideband calls
    (handling of ALERTING)
    * Fix for internal call from a wideband handset to a narrowband handset
    * Display correct date for the last three days of the year.
    * Web Configurator (Settings/Telephony/Audio): the Codec list for
    Gigaset.net is also displayed if no other VoIP accounts are configured.
    * Web Configurator (Status/Device): MAC identifier for
    auto-configuration is shown additionally to MAC address.
    * PBX Interoperability: Trixbox Pro - fix for incoming calls
    * Australia: correct Daylight Saving Time is used.

    use the following Link and select the Gigaset S685 IP:
    <http://gigaset.com/hq/en/cms/PageCustomerServicesDownloadsSoftware.html>

    Regards
    Chris

    Christoph Schweers, Dec 21, 2010

  3. Dave Saville

    Dave Saville Guest

    On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 21:29:11 UTC, Christoph Schweers
    <> wrote:

    > Am 21.12.2010 13:04, schrieb Dave Saville:
    > > My phone thinks there is a firmware upgrade available (Couple of days
    > > ago) - but I can't find any details on the Gigaset site.
    > >
    > > Anyone?

    > Gigaset C470 IP / C475 IP / S675 IP / S685 IP - Firmware update 12/2010
    > (version 02227)
    >
    > Improvements:
    >
    > * New URL for profile and firmware update:
    > http://profile.gigaset.net/chagall/
    > * PSTN: correct behavior for calls using access code with 2 or 3 digits
    > * VoIP: account specific MWI notification
    > * VoIP: improved early media support for outgoing wideband calls
    > (handling of ALERTING)
    > * Fix for internal call from a wideband handset to a narrowband handset
    > * Display correct date for the last three days of the year.
    > * Web Configurator (Settings/Telephony/Audio): the Codec list for
    > Gigaset.net is also displayed if no other VoIP accounts are configured.
    > * Web Configurator (Status/Device): MAC identifier for
    > auto-configuration is shown additionally to MAC address.
    > * PBX Interoperability: Trixbox Pro - fix for incoming calls
    > * Australia: correct Daylight Saving Time is used.
    >
    > use the following Link and select the Gigaset S685 IP:
    > <http://gigaset.com/hq/en/cms/PageCustomerServicesDownloadsSoftware.html>

    Thanks - Would not have thought to look there :)

    Applied OK and seems to be good.
    --
    Regards
    Dave Saville