S2 Golen Pond

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by John H, Mar 19, 2006.

  1. John H

    John H Guest

    John H, Mar 19, 2006

  2. John H

    bitwisebob Guest

    bitwisebob, Mar 19, 2006

  3. John H

    Davy Guest

    Better run like hell before the fall out..

    Seriously, I think it's quite good against the dark surroundings, jus
    curious what camera you used as I was after a reasonable one myself

    Was looking towards a Canon A610 but have my doubt's since readin
    about them (see my post a little lower down - to avoid repeatin
    again) and now leaning towards the Sony Cybershot W5, just fo
    general purpose work, nothing specific

    Dav
    Davy, Mar 19, 2006
  4. John H

    John H Guest

    On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 23:42:39 GMT, lid (Davy) wrote:

    >Better run like hell before the fall out..!
    >
    >Seriously, I think it's quite good against the dark surroundings, just
    >curious what camera you used as I was after a reasonable one myself.
    >
    >Was looking towards a Canon A610 but have my doubt's since reading
    >about them (see my post a little lower down - to avoid repeating
    >again) and now leaning towards the Sony Cybershot W5, just for
    >general purpose work, nothing specific.
    >
    >Davy

    It's a Canon S2. Just realized the typo I made - should be
    Golden Pond.

    John H
    John H, Mar 20, 2006
  5. John H

    Davy Guest

    Ah thanks John, forget about the typo the picture say's it all

    Don't think there's any chance of a photo like that round here....rai
    drops perhaps....l o l

    Cheers and thank

    Dav
    Davy, Mar 20, 2006