    downloaded media on the TV?

    Any suggestions on which to purchase?

    Thanks

    Danielle, Aug 18, 2004

  2. Danielle

    JohnS Guest

    No you will need a video card with an S-Video output.

    "Danielle" <> wrote in message
    > I appreciate any help.
    >
    > Currently I do not have a video card with a TV output. Can I simply

    purchase

    JohnS, Aug 18, 2004

  3. Danielle

    Eric R. Guest

    "Danielle" <> wrote in message news:<T_OUc.23153$>...

    > Currently I do not have a video card with a TV output. Can I simply purchase
    > an S-Video cable, plug it into the computer and then to the TV to view
    > downloaded media on the TV?

    Where are you going to plug it into on the computer? You said your
    video card doesn't have a TV out.

    -Eric

    Eric R., Aug 19, 2004
  4. Danielle

    Pug Fugley Guest

    If you don't have a TV output, where are you going to plug in the S-Video
    cable??

    Pug Fugley, Aug 20, 2004