    the CCM ip address on the phone network settings.

    Regards,
    Andy

    Andy, Mar 15, 2007

  2. Andy

    J.Cottingim Guest

    The address the phone attempt to register with is normally controlled
    with the DHCP server option 150.
    ....find your DHCP server and check the scope.

    Good luck
    JC

    J.Cottingim, Mar 15, 2007

  3. Andy

    Andy Guest

    Hi JC,

    I missed the host file on the call manager, you just need to open as
    text, and change the call manager ip address.

    Regards,
    Andy

    Andy, Mar 17, 2007