    "CD:\CDI\Music\Artist\*.mp3 "

    but now;i can't use them

    Media player can't play them
    sabzapple, Mar 16, 2006

  2. sabzapple

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    applesauce wrote:
    > S.O.!!! S.O.S!!!
    >
    > How can i listen to my favorite musics again?!

    Switch on the radio - turn on the TV - plug in the iPod - go to a concert.

    > i maked a VCD cd with NERO and copied my musics to
    > "CD:\CDI\Music\Artist\*.mp3 "

    Why? The easiest way is to compile a data CD, and drag the required
    MP3 files into the compilation, then burn.

    > but now;i can't use them
    >
    > Media player can't play them

    Probably because it doesn't look in that directory.

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus
    Oldus Fartus, Mar 16, 2006

  3. Oldus Fartus wrote:
    > applesauce wrote:
    >
    >> S.O.!!! S.O.S!!!
    >>
    >> How can i listen to my favorite musics again?!
    >>

    > Switch on the radio - turn on the TV - plug in the iPod - go to a concert.
    >
    >> i maked a VCD cd with NERO and copied my musics to
    >> "CD:\CDI\Music\Artist\*.mp3 "
    >>

    > Why? The easiest way is to compile a data CD, and drag the required
    > MP3 files into the compilation, then burn.

    Or, get iTunes for Windows, and just click Burn Playlist for an MP3 CD--

    That way, the disk should still play on some of those *other* Weird
    Hardware Things That Windows Users Use.

    Derek Janssen (so...*they've* heard of iPods too, right?)
    Derek Janssen, Mar 16, 2006
  4. sabzapple

    JeroenDeJong Guest

    "sabzapple" <> schreef in bericht
    > S.O.!!! S.O.S!!!
    > How can i listen to my favorite musics again?!
    >
    > i maked a VCD cd with NERO and copied my musics to
    > "CD:\CDI\Music\Artist\*.mp3 "

    ?? See if I get this right.....
    You made a Video cd [VCD] and now you
    complain that it does'nt read mp3s....
    That's not the way to do that.
    You have to make a DATA cd
    and than copy your mp3s on to that.
    So don't just make a normal music cd or vcd

    > but now;i can't use them
    > Media player can't play them

    Greets from Jeroen

    --
    Jeroen de Jong
    Leeuwarden
    JeroenDeJong, Mar 16, 2006
  5. sabzapple

    Justin Guest

    Derek Janssen wrote on [Thu, 16 Mar 2006 03:30:26 -0500]:
    > Oldus Fartus wrote:
    >> applesauce wrote:
    >>
    >>> S.O.!!! S.O.S!!!
    >>>
    >>> How can i listen to my favorite musics again?!
    >>>

    >> Switch on the radio - turn on the TV - plug in the iPod - go to a concert.
    >>
    >>> i maked a VCD cd with NERO and copied my musics to
    >>> "CD:\CDI\Music\Artist\*.mp3 "
    >>>

    >> Why? The easiest way is to compile a data CD, and drag the required
    >> MP3 files into the compilation, then burn.

    > Or, get iTunes for Windows, and just click Burn Playlist for an MP3 CD--
    >
    > That way, the disk should still play on some of those *other* Weird
    > Hardware Things That Windows Users Use.

    You mean MP3 players that don't cost twice as much as they are worth?
    Have replaceable batteries? That actually invented the HD MP3 player?

    > Derek Janssen (so...*they've* heard of iPods too, right?)

    Yep, overpriced and overhyped.
    Justin, Mar 16, 2006
  6. sabzapple

    Tonester Guest

    "sabzapple" <> wrote in message

    > How can i listen to my favorite musics again?!
    >
    > i maked a VCD cd with NERO and copied my musics to
    > "CD:\CDI\Music\Artist\*.mp3 "

    Why in the hell did you do that??
    Tonester, Mar 16, 2006