    SHABIR AHMED Guest

    i keep getting my password rejected,either that or ihave forgotten.how do
    get my password back

    SHABIR AHMED, Jul 21, 2005

  2. SHABIR AHMED

    Gordon Guest

    "SHABIR AHMED" <> wrote in message
    news:tBUDe.160$...
    >i keep getting my password rejected,either that or ihave forgotten.how do
    > get my password back

    What password? Your Windows log-in password, your Email account password,
    your bank cash card password?
    But of course you are an NTL customer! So what's new there then?

    Gordon, Jul 21, 2005

  3. Gordon wrote:

    > "SHABIR AHMED" <> wrote in message

    >>i keep getting my password rejected,either that or ihave forgotten.how do
    >> get my password back

    > What password? Your Windows log-in password, your Email account password,
    > your bank cash card password?
    > But of course you are an NTL customer! So what's new there then?

    Using his name as the Subject header. That's really helpful. I'm
    surprised *anyone* replied. :)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 21, 2005
  4. SHABIR AHMED

    Max Wachtel Guest

    "SHABIR AHMED" <> wrote in

    > i keep getting my password rejected,either that or ihave
    > forgotten.how do get my password back

    looks into crystal ball @@ rub,rub,rub
    ahhhh.."towelhead" is what it said,try that.
    Post back with results.
    -max

    Registered Linux User #393236

    Max Wachtel, Jul 22, 2005