    littlehippie Guest

    Ok Ive never used a news group so I have a ? Where can I sigh up for a
    newsgroup that will let me download dvdrips?
    littlehippie, Apr 10, 2006

  2. littlehippie

    Richard C. Guest

    "littlehippie" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Ok Ive never used a news group so I have a ? Where can I sigh up for a
    > newsgroup that will let me download dvdrips?

    ==========================
    Just send your request to and they will give
    you all the info you need on this subject.

    Good luck!
    Richard C., Apr 10, 2006

  3. littlehippie

    Justin Guest

    littlehippie wrote on [9 Apr 2006 20:08:27 -0700]:
    > Ok Ive never used a news group so I have a ? Where can I sigh up for a
    > newsgroup that will let me download dvdrips?

    Go away thief
    Justin, Apr 10, 2006
  4. littlehippie

    littlehippie Guest

    he he ya I know its bad but when u dont live in the us its hard to
    find the movies u want.
    littlehippie, Apr 10, 2006
  5. littlehippie

    Dick Sidbury Guest

    In article <>,
    "littlehippie" <> wrote:

    > Ok Ive never used a news group so I have a ? Where can I sigh up for a
    > newsgroup that will let me download dvdrips?

    That info is not normally available, but if you send me 25 dollars (in
    cash) I'll let you have that information.

    dick
    Dick Sidbury, Apr 11, 2006
  6. littlehippie

    > he he ya I know its bad but when u dont live in the us its hard to
    > find the movies u want.

    No..it is not...........
    You can buy the damned things everywhere...............
    Richard C., Apr 11, 2006