    WLAN and it won't connect.

    Any one have any ideas how to disable this?

    Reagrds, Keith Bloom

    Keith Bloom, Jan 11, 2006

  2. Keith,

    See this document from HP for help using 802.11b wireless on your device...

    http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bc/docs/support/SupportManual/c00543152/c00543152.pdf

    ....and these additional documents from HP...

    http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsuppor...=457080&prodTypeId=215348&supportTaskId=12275

    I suggest you post to the microsoft.public.pocketpc.wireless news group for
    wireless issues with your PocketPC. That is a more appropriate forum...

    Additional help...

    http://theillustratednetwork.mvps.org/WM2003/WirelessConnectivity/WiFiHelp.html

    --

    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)