    starts digging in the dirt
    not so early bird its the only way
    for her to get the worm
    Robert Meyers, Jul 18, 2004

  2. Robert Meyers

    Fenestrated Guest

    (Robert Meyers) wrote in
    news:

    > burn red burn red and gold
    > are the deep dark colours of the snakes I hold
    > burn red burn red and gold
    > are the deep dark colours of the devil at home
    > she pulls me down as I'm trying to hide
    > grabs me by the hair and drags me outside
    > starts digging in the dirt
    > not so early bird its the only way
    > for her to get the worm

    Buh?

    --
    Secret Window, Secret Garden
    _(_)_ wWWWw _
    Fenestrated, Jul 18, 2004

  3. Robert Meyers

    ± Guest

    Fenestrated wrote:

    > (Robert Meyers) wrote in
    >
    >> burn red burn red and gold
    >> are the deep dark colours of the snakes I hold
    >> burn red burn red and gold
    >> are the deep dark colours of the devil at home
    >> she pulls me down as I'm trying to hide
    >> grabs me by the hair and drags me outside
    >> starts digging in the dirt
    >> not so early bird its the only way
    >> for her to get the worm
    >>

    >Buh?

    Guh?

    --
    http://tinyurl.com/61z5
    ±, Jul 19, 2004
  4. "Fenestrated" <> wrote in message
    > (Robert Meyers) wrote in
    >
    > > burn red burn red and gold
    > > are the deep dark colours of the snakes I hold
    > > burn red burn red and gold
    > > are the deep dark colours of the devil at home
    > > she pulls me down as I'm trying to hide
    > > grabs me by the hair and drags me outside
    > > starts digging in the dirt
    > > not so early bird its the only way
    > > for her to get the worm
    > >

    > Buh?

    I thought this poem was written extremely well until i read the last two
    lines i was disappointed actually they don't fit with the rest of the verse.
    Kerri
    kerri's groups, Jul 22, 2004
  5. Robert Meyers

    ± Guest

    Charles Kader wrote:

    >± <> succumbed to the irresistable force of
    >peer pressure and finally wrote:
    >>Fenestrated wrote:
    >>>
    >>> (Robert Meyers) wrote in

    >>>Buh?

    >>Guh?

    >Huh?

    Wuh?

    --
    http://tinyurl.com/61z5
    ±, Jul 24, 2004
  6. ± <> succumbed to the irresistable force of peer
    pressure and finally wrote:
    >Charles Kader wrote:
    >>
    >>± <> succumbed to the irresistable force of
    >>peer pressure and finally wrote:

    >>>Guh?

    >>Huh?

    >Wuh?

    Muh?

    --
    Charles Kader, Caped Cascader, Usenet Sanitary Squad ID 128DB.
    "If you cannot answer a man's argument, all is not lost; you can still call
    Charles Kader, Jul 25, 2004
  7. Robert Meyers

    ± Guest

    Charles Kader wrote:

    >± <> succumbed to the irresistable force of
    >peer pressure and finally wrote:
    >>Charles Kader wrote:
    >>>
    >>>± <> succumbed to the irresistable force

    >>>Huh?

    >>Wuh?

    >Muh?

    Tuh?

    --
    http://tinyurl.com/61z5
    ±, Jul 25, 2004
  8. ± <> succumbed to the irresistable force of peer
    pressure and finally wrote:
    >Charles Kader wrote:
    >>
    >>± <> succumbed to the irresistable force of
    >>peer pressure and finally wrote:

    >>>Wuh?

    >>Muh?

    >Tuh?

    Cuh?

    Charles Kader, Jul 25, 2004
  9. Robert Meyers

    ± Guest

    Charles Kader wrote:

    > ± <> succumbed to the irresistable force of

    peer
    > pressure and finally wrote:
    > >Charles Kader wrote:
    > >>
    > >>± <> succumbed to the irresistable force

    of

    > >>Muh?

    > >Tuh?

    > Cuh?

    Xuh?

    > --
    > Charles Kader, Caped Cascader, Usenet Sanitary Squad ID

    128DB.
    > "If you cannot answer a man's argument, all is not lost; you can

    still call
    > him vile names." -- Elbert Hubbard.

    --
    http://news2web.com/cgi-bin/dnewsweb.exe?
    cmd=article&group=news.groups&item=270931&utag=

    -------
    / \
    / \ /-----\
    | (@) | | SnuH |
    | (O) | \_ ___/
    | / | ||
    | \ /_ / //
    \ \____/ / /
    \ /
    \_____,

    From: Lionel <>
    Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.policy
    Subject: Re: [Request for comments] Proposed methods for minimising
    abuse from anonymous gateways.
    Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 02:03:25 +0000 (UTC)

    There is a *reason* why people have been increasingly abandoning Usenet
    for web-fora, et al, & this sort of crap is a major part of it. I've
    even considered it myself, & I'm a hardcore news-junkie. The levels of
    personal, professional, & RL harassment people have been receiving in
    rec.photo.* have been truly mind-boggling, & I'm astounded that nobody
    has yet launched legal action against Google, the mail2news gateways or
    their peers.
    ±, Jul 28, 2004
  10. Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 28 Jul
    2004...

    > Charles Kader wrote:
    >>
    >> ± <> succumbed to the irresistable force of
    >> peer pressure and finally wrote:

    >> >Tuh?

    >> Cuh?

    > Xuh?

    Puh?

    --
    The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
    VISIT ME ONLINE AT: http://peterparsnip.blogspot.com/

    "Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with
    the rod, he shall not die." -- Proverbs 23:13 (AV)
    Vicar Peter Parsnip, Jul 28, 2004
  11. Robert Meyers

    ± Guest

    Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:

    > Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 28 Jul
    > 2004...
    >
    > > Charles Kader wrote:
    > >>
    > >> ± <> succumbed to the irresistable force

    of

    force

    force

    > >> Cuh?

    > > Xuh?

    > Puh?

    Yuh?

    > --
    > The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
    > VISIT ME ONLINE AT: http://peterparsnip.blogspot.com/
    >
    > "Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with
    > the rod, he shall not die." -- Proverbs 23:13 (AV)

    --
    http://news2web.com/cgi-bin/dnewsweb.exe?
    cmd=article&group=news.groups&item=270931&utag=

    -------
    / \
    / \ /-----\
    | (@) | | SnuH |
    | (O) | \_ ___/
    | / | ||
    | \ /_ / //
    \ \____/ / /
    \ /
    \_____,

    ±, Jul 28, 2004
  12. Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 28 Jul
    2004...

    > Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:
    >>
    >> Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 28 Jul
    >> 2004...

    >> > Xuh?

    >> Puh?

    > Yuh?

    Fuh?

    Vicar Peter Parsnip, Jul 28, 2004
  13. Robert Meyers

    ± Guest

    Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:

    > Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 28 Jul
    > 2004...
    >
    > > Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:
    > >>
    > >> Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 28

    Jul
    > >> 2004...

    force

    > >> Puh?

    > > Yuh?

    > Fuh?

    Kuh?

    > --
    > The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
    > VISIT ME ONLINE AT: http://peterparsnip.blogspot.com/
    >
    > "Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with
    > the rod, he shall not die." -- Proverbs 23:13 (AV)

    --
    http://news2web.com/cgi-bin/dnewsweb.exe?
    cmd=article&group=news.groups&item=270931&utag=

    -------
    / \
    / \ /-----\
    | (@) | | SnuH |
    | (O) | \_ ___/
    | / | ||
    | \ /_ / //
    \ \____/ / /
    \ /
    \_____,

    ±, Jul 28, 2004
  14. Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 28 Jul
    2004...

    > Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:
    >>
    >> Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 28 Jul
    >> 2004...

    >> > Yuh?

    >> Fuh?

    > Kuh?

    Suh?

    Vicar Peter Parsnip, Jul 28, 2004
  15. Vicar Peter Parsnip <go@fish> succumbed to the irresistable force of peer
    pressure and finally wrote:
    >Be still! and revere Charles Kader, who blessed us with their presence on 28
    >Jul 2004...
    >
    >> Vicar Peter Parsnip <go@fish> succumbed to the irresistable force of peer
    >> pressure and finally wrote:
    >>>Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 28 Jul
    >>>2004...

    >>>Suh?

    >> Uuh?

    >SNUH!!

    BUH!!

    Charles Kader, Jul 28, 2004
  16. Be still! and revere Charles Kader, who blessed us with their presence on 28
    Jul 2004...

    SNUH!!

    Vicar Peter Parsnip, Jul 28, 2004
  17. Vicar Peter Parsnip <go@fish> succumbed to the irresistable force of peer
    pressure and finally wrote:
    >Be still! and revere Charles Kader, who blessed us with their presence on
    >28 Jul 2004...
    >
    >> Vicar Peter Parsnip <go@fish> succumbed to the irresistable force of
    >> peer pressure and finally wrote:
    >>>Be still! and revere Charles Kader, who blessed us with their presence
    >>>on 28 Jul 2004...

    >>>SNUH!!

    >> BUH!!

    >GUH!!

    HUH!!

    Charles Kader, Jul 28, 2004
  18. Be still! and revere Charles Kader, who blessed us with their presence on
    28 Jul 2004...

    GUH!!

    Vicar Peter Parsnip, Jul 28, 2004
  19. Be still! and revere Charles Kader, who blessed us with their presence on
    28 Jul 2004...

    PUH!!

    Vicar Peter Parsnip, Jul 28, 2004
  20. Vicar Peter Parsnip <go@fish> succumbed to the irresistable force of peer
    pressure and finally wrote:
    >Be still! and revere Charles Kader, who blessed us with their presence on
    >28 Jul 2004...
    >
    >> Vicar Peter Parsnip <go@fish> succumbed to the irresistable force of
    >> peer pressure and finally wrote:
    >>>Be still! and revere Charles Kader, who blessed us with their presence
    >>>on 28 Jul 2004...

    >>>GUH!!

    >> HUH!!

    >PUH!!