    That one was a quickie done with CS3's Photomerge command.
    Since it is comprised of 4 different pics I guess it isn't really a
    photo, right Noons?

    Annika1980, Dec 7, 2007

  2. Annika1980

    Guest

    On Dec 6, 10:05 pm, Annika1980 <> wrote:
    > Here's one I didn't get to post a few weeks ago when my puter died on
    > me.http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/89990059/original
    >
    > That one was a quickie done with CS3's Photomerge command.
    > Since it is comprised of 4 different pics I guess it isn't really a
    > photo, right Noons?

    Great job Bret. Lovely warm colors.
    We have a bit of snow here. I miss Autumn already.
    Helen

    , Dec 7, 2007

  3. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Dec 7, 3:05 pm, wrote:

    > Great job Bret. Lovely warm colors.
    > We have a bit of snow here. I miss Autumn already.

    The sun pooped through the clouds as I was halfway through those 4
    shots. I didn't know if it would turn out freaky or not, but I
    thought it was different.

    BTW, what is this "snow" of which you speak?

    Annika1980, Dec 8, 2007
  4. Annika1980

    Scott W Guest

    On Dec 7, 3:11 pm, Annika1980 <> wrote:

    > BTW, what is this "snow" of which you speak?

    You know, it is that stuff you see on the top of mountains.

    Scott

    Scott W, Dec 8, 2007
  5. Annika1980

    Noons Guest

    On Dec 7, 2:05 pm, Annika1980 <> wrote:

    > That one was a quickie done with CS3's Photomerge command.
    > Since it is comprised of 4 different pics I guess it isn't really a
    > photo, right Noons?

    precisely. and given that you fully and properly
    identified what it was and how it was made rather than claim
    it came straight off a single shot from your 40Diminished toy,
    it's probably appropriate to post it.

    Noons, Dec 8, 2007
  6. Annika1980

    Guest

    On Dec 7, 8:11 pm, Annika1980 <> wrote:
    > On Dec 7, 3:05 pm, wrote:

    > > Great job Bret. Lovely warm colors.
    > > We have a bit of snow here. I miss Autumn already.

    > The sun pooped through the clouds as I was halfway through those 4
    > shots. I didn't know if it would turn out freaky or not, but I
    > thought it was different.
    >
    > BTW, what is this "snow" of which you speak?

    Typical winter day in Toronto. (Sorry about the bad pics, I got them
    from google)

    http://cobolhacker.com/images/content/winter_morning_in_canada.jpg

    http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~pnguyen/pics/TorontoWinter02/022021.jpg

    http://www.flukemedia.com/blog_img/mar1707.jpg
    Helen

    , Dec 8, 2007
  7. Annika1980

    Robert Brace Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Dec 7, 8:11 pm, Annika1980 <> wrote:
    >> On Dec 7, 3:05 pm, wrote:
    >>
    >> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/89990059/original
    >>

    >> > Great job Bret. Lovely warm colors.
    >> > We have a bit of snow here. I miss Autumn already.

    >> The sun pooped through the clouds as I was halfway through those 4
    >> shots. I didn't know if it would turn out freaky or not, but I
    >> thought it was different.
    >>
    >> BTW, what is this "snow" of which you speak?

    > Typical winter day in Toronto. (Sorry about the bad pics, I got them
    > from google)
    >
    > http://cobolhacker.com/images/content/winter_morning_in_canada.jpg
    >
    > http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~pnguyen/pics/TorontoWinter02/022021.jpg
    >
    > http://www.flukemedia.com/blog_img/mar1707.jpg
    > Helen

    Interesting, except the first photo is taken in Stratford, not Toronto.
    Small difference, but sometimes, as you know, a large difference in weather.
    Bob

    Robert Brace, Dec 11, 2007
  8. Annika1980

    Guest

    On Dec 10, 7:29 pm, "Robert Brace" <> wrote:
    > <> wrote in message

    > > On Dec 7, 8:11 pm, Annika1980 <> wrote:
    > >> On Dec 7, 3:05 pm, wrote:

    > >>http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/89990059/original

    > >> The sun pooped through the clouds as I was halfway through those 4
    > >> shots. I didn't know if it would turn out freaky or not, but I
    > >> thought it was different.

    > >> BTW, what is this "snow" of which you speak?

    > > Typical winter day in Toronto. (Sorry about the bad pics, I got them
    > > from google)

    > >http://cobolhacker.com/images/content/winter_morning_in_canada.jpg

    > >http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~pnguyen/pics/TorontoWinter02/022021.jpg

    > >http://www.flukemedia.com/blog_img/mar1707.jpg
    > > Helen

    > Interesting, except the first photo is taken in Stratford, not Toronto.
    > Small difference, but sometimes, as you know, a large difference in weather.
    > Bob

    Yes I see your point. Sorry about that. I entered Toronto into the
    google search bar and assumed all pics on the first page would be of
    Toronto. I was preoccupied with looking at the amount of snow on the
    streets to show as an example of a typical winter in Toronto.
    Helen

    , Dec 11, 2007
  9. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Dec 10, 8:37 pm, wrote:

    > Yes I see your point. Sorry about that. I entered Toronto into the
    > google search bar and assumed all pics on the first page would be of
    > Toronto. I was preoccupied with looking at the amount of snow on the
    > streets to show as an example of a typical winter in Toronto.

    At least you have typical winters. It was 74° here yesterday.
    That's 4° higher than the previous all-time high for here.

    Annika1980, Dec 11, 2007
  10. Annika1980

    Guest

    On Dec 10, 8:48 pm, Annika1980 <> wrote:
    > On Dec 10, 8:37 pm, wrote:
    >

    > > Yes I see your point. Sorry about that. I entered Toronto into the
    > > google search bar and assumed all pics on the first page would be of
    > > Toronto. I was preoccupied with looking at the amount of snow on the
    > > streets to show as an example of a typical winter in Toronto.

    > At least you have typical winters. It was 74° here yesterday.
    > That's 4° higher than the previous all-time high for here.

    Global warming is frighteningly real.

    http://www.worldviewofglobalwarming.org/pages/alaska.html

    , Dec 11, 2007