    Fear the experience, fear me the russian computer man who
    can solve any PC issue quicker than you and your best PC
    guy.
    Wilhelm Scjlezieky, Jul 27, 2004

  2. Wilhelm Scjlezieky

    catwalker63 Guest

    whatever

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker
    IT Professional, MCP

    catwalker63, Jul 27, 2004

  3. Wilhelm Scjlezieky

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Wilhelm Scjlezieky" <> wrote in

    > I remember when Windows 95 was called Chicago, and came on
    > 25 floppy disks disks.
    >
    > I kick ass and you people that are just starting out are
    > lame. You have no idea what a command prompt is.
    >
    > I remember when office was version 4.3 you don't know what
    > I'm talking about.
    >
    > I remember when Windows 3.1 had a utility called file
    > mangler, you have no idea what I am talking about.
    >
    > Fear the experience, fear me the russian computer man who
    > can solve any PC issue quicker than you and your best PC
    > guy.

    i remember once when i took a real good dump. it was very relaxing.

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    MCSE 2003, MCSE 2000, MCSA 2003, MCSA 2000, MCP
    Rowdy Yates, Jul 27, 2004
  4. Wilhelm Scjlezieky

    catwalker63 Guest

    I remember playing Hunt the Wumpus on a TI-994A.

    catwalker63, Jul 27, 2004
  5. Wilhelm Scjlezieky

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in

    > I remember playing Hunt the Wumpus on a TI-994A.

    i remember playing pong on a spectrum.

    Rowdy Yates, Jul 27, 2004
  6. Wilhelm Scjlezieky

    catwalker63 Guest

    I remember pretending a telemarketer was calling when the school computer
    called the house to say I wasn't in school.

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 27, 2004
  7. Wilhelm Scjlezieky

    argus Guest

    I remember once in band camp,... when i shoved a flute up
    my... hang on that wasent me. I think i saw that in a
    movie some time

    <> wrote in

    argus, Jul 27, 2004
  8. >Fear the experience, fear me the russian computer man who
    >can solve any PC issue quicker than you and your best PC
    >guy.

    yeah, yeah, but do you have any weapons grade plutonium for sale?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 27, 2004
  9. >I remember pretending a telemarketer was calling when the school computer
    >called the house to say I wasn't in school.

    lol!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 27, 2004
  10. Wilhelm Scjlezieky

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    > yeah, yeah, but do you have any weapons grade plutonium for sale?

    hey, i got some beach front property in wyoming for sale. does that count?

    Rowdy Yates, Jul 27, 2004
  11. >> yeah, yeah, but do you have any weapons grade plutonium for sale?

    >hey, i got some beach front property in wyoming for sale. does that count?

    maybe. What sort of yield are we talking about here?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 27, 2004
  12. Wilhelm Scjlezieky

    RH Guest

    Hey you Guys and Gals....you're missing an important
    point here.... A lot of the trouble with the up and
    coming wannabes today is the fact that they don't have
    any basic knowledge. You take a newbie with no long term
    experience against someone who is just starting out to
    certify but grew up in the days of DOS and Win 3.1 and
    I'll bet all of you that the Dos person will be a helluva
    lot better employee candidate over the newbie. Just my .02

    RH, Jul 27, 2004
  13. Wilhelm Scjlezieky

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    > maybe. What sort of yield are we talking about here?

    lots & lots of cows.

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    ---
    Rowdy Yates, Jul 27, 2004
  14. Wilhelm Scjlezieky

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Wilhelm Scjlezieky"
    <> spewed in news:4b0901c4738b
    $8a11d790$:

    > I remember when

    When I was a kid I rode crates on a skate
    And I ate everything momma put on my plate
    Niggaz walked around packin b-b guns
    Knock on yo’ door and run, just for fun
    We went to the sto’ and sold bottles fo’ a nickel
    To feast upon a big bag of cheetos and a pickle
    You could get a soda foe less than quarter, and
    People used to speak even if they didn’t know ya
    We fought in the streets like little black soldiers
    Shake hands, and still be friends when it was over
    We used to play tag and, hide and go seek, or
    Hide and go get it if we had a few freaks, but
    Now thangs changed, kids ain’t the same
    They bang, and slang, and blow out brains
    I wish I could go back but, wishin is for suckers
    Life was so simple then

    I remember (I remember) ohhhhhhh
    When we used to hang
    On the porch, drinkin brew
    And now they drive-by (bay-bee)
    I remember (I remember) ohhhhhhh
    When we used to play
    Shoot-em-up, up and down
    But now they gang-bang (bay-bee)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30 (Debug <CRLF> g=C800:5)

    Neil, Jul 27, 2004
  15. >Hey you Guys and Gals....you're missing an important
    >point here.... A lot of the trouble with the up and
    >coming wannabes today is the fact that they don't have
    >any basic knowledge. You take a newbie with no long term
    >experience against someone who is just starting out to
    >certify but grew up in the days of DOS and Win 3.1 and
    >I'll bet all of you that the Dos person will be a helluva
    >lot better employee candidate over the newbie. Just my .02

    yeah, yeah, but what does this have to do with trolls?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 27, 2004
  16. Wilhelm Scjlezieky

    Guest Guest

    Learn to spell you idiot.

    Guest, Jul 27, 2004
  17. Wilhelm Scjlezieky

    Consultant Guest

    I'm a real Russian hero

    Consultant, Jul 27, 2004
  18. Wilhelm Scjlezieky

    Consultant Guest

    i remember your mommas sweet ass

    Consultant, Jul 27, 2004
  19. Wilhelm Scjlezieky

    Jtyc Guest

    Don't you work?
    Jtyc, Jul 27, 2004
  20. Wilhelm Scjlezieky

    kpg Guest

    I remember whan a portable computer weighed 35lbs.

    kp "but it had a 5" CRT" g
    kpg, Jul 27, 2004