Russian mother takes magical pictures of her kids

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Sandman, Jan 21, 2014.

  1. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    Sandman, Jan 21, 2014

  2. Sandman

    Mort Guest

    Mort, Jan 21, 2014

  3. Sandman

    RichA Guest

    RichA, Jan 21, 2014
  4. Sandman

    J. Clarke Guest

    In article <aiwDu.329501$>, says...

    > Sandman wrote:
    > > http://www.flickr.com/photos/75571860@N06/with/10949174803/
    > >
    > > Most taken with a 5D, each and every one is amazing.
    > >

    > What warm, lovely, beautiful photographs. I really enjoyed viewing each
    > and every one of them.
    >
    > Thanks for sharing them.

    Definitely not your average kid-pics.
    J. Clarke, Jan 21, 2014
  5. On 1/21/14 PDT, 1:47 PM, J. Clarke wrote:
    > In article <aiwDu.329501$>, says...
    >>
    >> Sandman wrote:
    >>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/75571860@N06/with/10949174803/
    >>>
    >>> Most taken with a 5D, each and every one is amazing.
    >>>

    >> What warm, lovely, beautiful photographs. I really enjoyed viewing each
    >> and every one of them.
    >>
    >> Thanks for sharing them.

    > Definitely not your average kid-pics.

    That's for sure!

    All good, some very good, and a number of excellent photos. Only
    critique is there are too many for my attention span....
    John McWilliams, Jan 21, 2014
  6. Sandman

    Mike Headon Guest

    On 21/01/2014 23:25, George Kerby wrote:

    > On 1/21/14 4:58 AM, in article , "Sandman"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/75571860@N06/with/10949174803/
    >>
    >> Most taken with a 5D, each and every one is amazing.
    >>

    > 110% AGREED!

    What, no cats???

    --
    Mike Headon
    R69S R850R

    e-mail: mike dot headon at enn tee ell world dot com

    ---
    Mike Headon, Jan 24, 2014