    http://www.rmfilms.com

    John Cowart
    , Jan 31, 2006

  2. Curtin/Dobbs Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > RM Films has lowered the price of Russ Meyer's DVDs to $24.95 each if
    > you buy 2. Also, Russ Meyer's 3-volume autobiography is now on sale at
    > $99.00.
    >
    > http://www.rmfilms.com

    Where's his vast catalogue? Not to mention the footage he shot after
    "Beneath...UltraVixens?"

    Thanks...Curtin/Dobbs

    Curtin/Dobbs, Jan 31, 2006

  3. Guest

    <<Where's his vast catalogue?>>

    Some of the films are available on VHS but not on DVD - they are at the
    same web site, on a different page.

    Some of the films are not currently available for various reasons -
    such as "The Seven Minutes", "Fanny Hill", etc. You can see a list of
    all of the films at http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000540

    You can sometimes find these films, or bootlegs of them, for sale in
    VHS on Ebay.

    Many of the early films have simply been lost. Russ made films for the
    drive-in theater circuit, and he did not expect that there would be
    much of a demand for them after the initial showings, so he did not put
    much effort into preserving them. Many of the early negatives are
    simply gone.

    <<Not to mention the footage he shot after "Beneath...UltraVixens?">>

    I'm only aware of 2 sets of footage that he did after Ultravixens.
    These were with Pandora Peaks and Melissa Mounds. After he became ill,
    the Pandora Peaks film was completed by his associates, and it is
    available on DVD and VHS. The Melissa Mounds film was unfortunately
    never completed.

    He appeared in a couple of "Voluptuous Vixens" videos put out by
    Playboy magazine, but I don't think he was involved in producing those.
    He also appeared in several documentaries, including one which won an
    Emmy award!

    John Cowart
    , Feb 1, 2006