    Viperman Guest

    Every time I go on a web page I get a runtime error and it asks me if I
    want to debug? What is happening and how do I fix it?

    Viperman, Oct 11, 2003

  2. You are using IE 6 right?

    The Pugmaster

    The Pugmaster, Oct 11, 2003

  3. Viperman

    Geoff Guest

    Viperman wrote:
    > Every time I go on a web page I get a runtime error and it asks me
    > if I want to debug? What is happening and how do I fix it?

    goto internet options > advanced and disable script debugging

    Geoff, Oct 11, 2003
  4. Viperman

    Viperman Guest

    Yes

    Viperman, Oct 12, 2003
  5. Viperman,

    What is happening is the web pages that you are going to don't have their scrips in the pages done right, with the options that you
    have set in IE, it is giving you info so that you can debug the script in the page. Its option 6 & 7 in the advanced internet
    options. You may be able to uncheck the "Display a notification about every script error" so that IE would still debug the scripts.

    The Pugmaster

    The Pugmaster, Oct 12, 2003