    blog: http://www.kiwiblog.co.nz
    msn:
    icq: 29964527
    DPF, Jun 8, 2004

  2. DPF

    Gurble Guest

    On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 22:59:49 +1200, DPF <> wrote:

    >IE 6.0 keeps coming up with "A runtime error has occurred. Do you
    >wish to debug" on numerous websites. Sometimes multiple times per
    >page. Pushing No multiple times gets rid of it but they are a pain in
    >the behind.
    >
    >Anyone know an easy way to stop this?

    Tools --> Internet Options --> Advanced

    Uncheck "Display a notification about every script error".

    HTH
    Gurble, Jun 8, 2004

  3. DPF

    Dogg Guest

    On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 23:04:51 +1200, Gurble <> wrote:

    <snip>

    >Tools --> Internet Options --> Advanced
    >
    >Uncheck "Display a notification about every script error".

    Also make sure "Disable script debugging" IS checked.
    Dogg, Jun 9, 2004
  4. DPF

    Route Guest

    On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 12:48:24 +1200, Dogg wrote:

    > On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 23:04:51 +1200, Gurble <> wrote:
    >
    > <snip>
    >>
    >>Tools --> Internet Options --> Advanced
    >>
    >>Uncheck "Display a notification about every script error".
    >>

    > Also make sure "Disable script debugging" IS checked.

    Thanks! I had the same annoying problem as DPF.
    Route, Jun 9, 2004
  5. DPF

    DPF Guest

    On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 12:48:24 +1200, in nz.comp Dogg <>
    wrote:

    >On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 23:04:51 +1200, Gurble <> wrote:
    >
    ><snip>
    >>
    >>Tools --> Internet Options --> Advanced
    >>
    >>Uncheck "Display a notification about every script error".
    >>

    >Also make sure "Disable script debugging" IS checked.

    That was it - thanks greatly to both of you. Effing annoying they
    were.

    DPF

    --
    David Farrar
    e-mail:
    DPF, Jun 9, 2004
  6. In article <>,
    says...
    > IE 6.0 keeps coming up with "A runtime error has occurred. Do you
    > wish to debug" on numerous websites. Sometimes multiple times per
    > page. Pushing No multiple times gets rid of it but they are a pain in
    > the behind.
    >
    > Anyone know an easy way to stop this?

    Tools Options advanced and it's a setting "Enable script debugging" or
    something
    Patrick Dunford, Jun 9, 2004