    error. Yes/NO." I get these messages when going onto different websites.
    I have Windows XP, Norton Antivirus, 80-GB hard drive, 512 RAM, Outlook
    Express. Hope this makes sense. Thanks again.

    BooBoo, May 21, 2004

  2. BooBoo

    docmill Guest

    "BooBoo" <> wrote in
    news:NWhrc.553303$Ig.309821@pd7tw2no:

    > Can anyone tell me why I am getting these messages. The exact message
    > reads "A Runtime Error has occurred. Do you wish to debug? Use:1
    > Error:Syntax error. Yes/NO." I get these messages when going onto
    > different websites. I have Windows XP, Norton Antivirus, 80-GB hard
    > drive, 512 RAM, Outlook Express. Hope this makes sense. Thanks
    > again.

    Select “Tools/Internet Options/Advanced” from the Menu Bar at the top of
    the browser window.

    Under “Browsing”, CHECK the box that is captioned “Disable Script
    Debugging”

    Click on “Apply” at the lower right of the dialog window.

    Click “OK” to exit the window.

    The scripting is used by other browsers.

    --
    +++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++

    docmill, May 21, 2004

  3. BooBoo

    BooBoo Guest

    This has been such an annoyance. Thanks so much. Have a great day!!!

    BooBoo, May 21, 2004
  4. BooBoo

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 21 May 2004 08:04:53 GMT, BooBoo wrote:

    >This has been such an annoyance. Thanks so much. Have a great day!!!
    >>
    >> Select "Tools/Internet Options/Advanced" from the Menu Bar at the top of
    >> the browser window.
    >>
    >> Under "Browsing", CHECK the box that is captioned "Disable Script
    >> Debugging"

    Also untick the - display a notification about every script error.

    >> Click on "Apply" at the lower right of the dialog window.
    >>
    >> Click "OK" to exit the window.

    <snip>

    Me

    why?, May 21, 2004