    BooBoo Guest

    I was "runtime errors" before. Then I wasn't. Now I am again. Don't know
    how to get rid of them for good. Thanks.

    BooBoo, May 19, 2004

  2. BooBoo

    Hywel Guest

    In article <isCqc.530380$oR5.205619@pd7tw3no>, BooBoo says...
    > I was "runtime errors" before. Then I wasn't. Now I am again. Don't know
    > how to get rid of them for good. Thanks.

    "runtimes errors" when you do what?

    --
    Hywel I do not eat quiche
    http://kibo.org.uk/

    Hywel, May 19, 2004

  3. BooBoo

    Jerry G. Guest

    You will not get any answer unless you post the exact words in the error,
    and also the details about your machine and operating system.

    --

    Jerry G.
    =====

    Jerry G., May 19, 2004
  4. BooBoo

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, May 19, 2004
  5. BooBoo

    BooBoo Guest

    Thanks I needed that. I use Windows XP home, 80GB hard drive, 512Ram,
    Outlook Express, Norton Antivrus and Zone Alarm as well as the suggested
    maintenance programs. The exact message reads "A Runtime Error has
    occurred. Do you wish to debug? Use:1 Error:Syntax error. Yes/NO." I
    get these messages when going onto different websites. Hope this makes
    sense. Thanks again.

    BooBoo, May 19, 2004
  6. BooBoo

    °Mike° Guest

    Tools / Internet Options / Advanced tab.
    Check 'Disable script debugging'.
    Uncheck 'Display a notification about every script error".

    On Wed, 19 May 2004 07:10:57 GMT, in
    <5MDqc.531482$oR5.357250@pd7tw3no>
    BooBoo scrawled:

    >Thanks I needed that. I use Windows XP home, 80GB hard drive, 512Ram,
    >Outlook Express, Norton Antivrus and Zone Alarm as well as the suggested
    >maintenance programs. The exact message reads "A Runtime Error has
    >occurred. Do you wish to debug? Use:1 Error:Syntax error. Yes/NO." I
    >get these messages when going onto different websites. Hope this makes
    >sense. Thanks again.
    >
    >"Boomer" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Hello
    >>
    >> Hopefully these will help.