Runtime error

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by bjclark7, May 7, 2009.

  1. bjclark7

    bjclark7 Guest

    I was getting these messages when I tried to access the Word Processor on
    Works 7, so I bought Works 9. Unfortunately, I'm still getting them. Can
    anyone help?
    Please keep it simple as I'm a real novice. Thanks!

    First message:
    Runtime Error!

    Program: C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\wkgdcach.exe

    This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
    Please contact the application's support team fot more information.

    Second message:
    Works cannot access one or more files it needs to run the Word Processor.
    The files may have been renamed, deleted, or moved. Try reinstalling Works,
    and then starting the program again.

    Bonnie Clark

    I have tried reinstalling Works 9 but it didn't help.

    bjclark7, May 7, 2009