    downloaded the updated drivers. If somebody is familiar with this problem or
    has any kind of suggestion it would be greatly appreciated. I'm assuming its
    an issue with sp2? Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?a3Jha3JqYWs=?=, Apr 1, 2005

  2. There is updated software for the MN-700 and SP2 here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_DLoadMain.mspx

    MSBNDownload.exe (13MB)

    1. What's New in This Release
    This release includes:

    a.. Improvements to the loopback and virtual server features of the
    Microsoft Wireless Base Station (MN-700)
    b.. Added compatibility for Microsoft Windows XP SP2
    --
    c..
    d..

    e..
    f.. Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for
    newsgroup purposes only.
    rights.

    Jim Seifert [MSFT], Apr 1, 2005

    =?Utf-8?B?a3Jha3JqYWs=?=, Apr 5, 2005