    v5.0.590.043. Mozilla has access in zonealarm & my email protection is
    turned off. I can't find anything with google. Does anyone know how to
    resolve this?

    Linda, Jul 10, 2004

  2. Linda

    NorCalIC Guest

    Brian H¹© wrote:
    > Linda wrote:
    >
    >> I'm new to Mozilla, only made the switch from ie6/oe6 a few days ago.
    >> My Mozilla v1.7 cannot send either email or ng messages through
    >> Zonealarm v5.0.590.043. Mozilla has access in zonealarm & my email
    >> protection is turned off. I can't find anything with google. Does
    >> anyone know how to resolve this?

    > Allow server rights?

    Program Control > Access > Trusted & Internet = Allow
    Program Control > Server > Trusted & Internet = Block
    Program Control > Send Mail = Allow
    Program Control > Pass Lock

    NorCalIC

    NorCalIC, Jul 10, 2004

  3. Linda wrote:

    > I'm new to Mozilla, only made the switch from ie6/oe6 a few days ago. My
    > Mozilla v1.7 cannot send either email or ng messages through Zonealarm
    > v5.0.590.043. Mozilla has access in zonealarm & my email protection is
    > turned off. I can't find anything with google. Does anyone know how to
    > resolve this?

    Allow server rights?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jul 10, 2004
  4. NorCalIC wrote:
    > Brian H¹© wrote:
    >
    >> Linda wrote:
    >>
    >>> I'm new to Mozilla, only made the switch from ie6/oe6 a few days ago.
    >>> My Mozilla v1.7 cannot send either email or ng messages through
    >>> Zonealarm v5.0.590.043. Mozilla has access in zonealarm & my email
    >>> protection is turned off. I can't find anything with google. Does
    >>> anyone know how to resolve this?

    >> Allow server rights?

    > Program Control > Access > Trusted & Internet = Allow
    > Program Control > Server > Trusted & Internet = Block
    > Program Control > Send Mail = Allow
    > Program Control > Pass Lock
    >
    > NorCalIC

    Why tell me?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jul 10, 2004
  5. Linda

    Linda Guest

    Brian H¹© wrote:

    > Linda wrote:
    >
    >> I'm new to Mozilla, only made the switch from ie6/oe6 a few days ago.
    >> My Mozilla v1.7 cannot send either email or ng messages through
    >> Zonealarm v5.0.590.043. Mozilla has access in zonealarm & my email
    >> protection is turned off. I can't find anything with google. Does
    >> anyone know how to resolve this?

    > Allow server rights?

    Thank you, but i'd already tried that.

    Linda, Jul 11, 2004
  6. Linda

    Buffalo Guest

    Perhaps send an email to each one.

    Buffalo, Jul 11, 2004
  7. Linda

    JD Guest

    "Linda" <> wrote in message
    > I'm new to Mozilla, only made the switch from ie6/oe6 a few days

    ago. My
    > Mozilla v1.7 cannot send either email or ng messages through

    Zonealarm
    > v5.0.590.043. Mozilla has access in zonealarm & my email protection

    is
    > turned off. I can't find anything with google. Does anyone know how

    > resolve this?

    Use the ZoneAlarm Forum http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs

    JD

    JD, Jul 11, 2004
  8. Linda

    Bitbuy Guest

    Never EVER allow server rights for programs.

    You will learn more about that at the ZoneAlarm Forum.

    Mr bitbuy

    Bitbuy, Jul 11, 2004