Running VNC form USB drive?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by DoggNZ, Feb 14, 2005.

  1. DoggNZ

    DoggNZ Guest

    DoggNZ, Feb 14, 2005

  2. DoggNZ

    DoggNZ Guest

    On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 16:04:44 +1300, "Dave - Dave.net.nz"
    <> wrote:

    >DoggNZ wrote:
    >> Anyway of running VNC from my flash drive? I can't connect thru a web
    >> browser so I thought this might be a plan......

    >I take it you mean the client rather than the server then?
    >
    >yeah sure, you only need the exe file... assuming you are using tight or
    >ultra... the others might be the same, but not sure.

    Okay..too easy!

    --
    BOINC SETI

    DoggNZ, Feb 14, 2005

  3. DoggNZ

    DoggNZ Guest

    On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 16:35:31 +1300, DoggNZ
    <> wrote:

    <snip>

    >>yeah sure, you only need the exe file... assuming you are using tight or
    >>ultra... the others might be the same, but not sure.

    >Okay..too easy!

    The whole dir seems to do the bizz with RealVNC :)

    --
    BOINC SETI

    DoggNZ, Feb 14, 2005
  4. DoggNZ wrote:
    >>>yeah sure, you only need the exe file... assuming you are using tight or
    >>>ultra... the others might be the same, but not sure.

    >>Okay..too easy!

    > The whole dir seems to do the bizz with RealVNC :)

    oh well, well done :)
    by the way, you can usually mis and match your favourite client with
    your favourite server... personally I prefer tight server with ultra client.

    --
    Dave.net.nz
    reply addy is e

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Feb 14, 2005
  5. DoggNZ

    Dave Taylor Guest

    "Dave - Dave.net.nz" <> wrote in

    >>>Okay..too easy!

    >> The whole dir seems to do the bizz with RealVNC :)

    > oh well, well done :)
    > by the way, you can usually mis and match your favourite client with
    > your favourite server... personally I prefer tight server with ultra
    > client.

    Ultra is at 19.5 now
    File transfer is much improved.

    --