    run this on my computer as a 32 bit program? I have it installed but i will
    not run. Is there an emulator that I might need?

    Thanks,
    =?Utf-8?B?U3RhY2V5?=, Oct 21, 2005

  2. Nope, native 64 bit drivers required for hardware.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Oct 21, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?U3RhY2V5?=

    Randy Guest

    You can do like me, and watch/capture t.v. with Win XP Pro x32, then dual
    boot to XP Pro x64 for editing etc. Use a single directory or partition for
    storing common data etc. And then wait and see if drivers come out in time
    for Vista...

    Randy, Oct 24, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?U3RhY2V5?=

    NoNoBadDog! Guest

    "Randy" <> wrote in message
    > You can do like me, and watch/capture t.v. with Win XP Pro x32, then dual
    > boot to XP Pro x64 for editing etc. Use a single directory or partition
    > for
    > storing common data etc. And then wait and see if drivers come out in time
    > for Vista...
    >
    > "Stacey" <> wrote in message
    >> I have an ATI All In Wonder 9600 Pro with tv tuner. They don't currentl

    > have
    >> a 64 bit driver for the Multi Media Centre yet. Is there any way that I

    > can
    >> run this on my computer as a 32 bit program? I have it installed but i

    > will
    >> not run. Is there an emulator that I might need?
    >>
    >> Thanks,

    >The latest drivers from ATI have the WDM tuner and Capture drivers; Nero 6
    >or 7 can be used to capture from the tuner under Windows XP Professional
    >x64 Edition.

    Bobby
    NoNoBadDog!, Oct 24, 2005