RUNNING TO THE 20D !!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Oct 8, 2005.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Oct 8, 2005

  2. Annika1980

    Mark² Guest

    Annika1980 wrote:
    > It seems that everyone is running to get the awesome 20D!
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/50420046

    I know his skin's a little darker here, but I could swear that's "Carl" from
    Sling Blade in the upper-right-most portion of the photo...

    Mark², Oct 8, 2005

  3. Annika1980

    Juan Hanglow Guest

    > Annika1980 wrote:
    >> It seems that everyone is running to get the awesome 20D!
    >>
    >> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/50420046

    > I know his skin's a little darker here, but I could swear that's "Carl"
    > from
    > Sling Blade in the upper-right-most portion of the photo...

    the lip looks familiar............

    if those are the parents surely standing facing the runners gives more
    encouragement and bodes for better pics...........as we can see

    Juan Hanglow, Oct 8, 2005
  4. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/50420046

    >if those are the parents surely standing facing the runners gives more
    >encouragement and bodes for better pics...........as we can see

    I thought the parents were just as much an integral part of the pic as
    the runners.

    Annika1980, Oct 9, 2005
  5. "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/50420046
    >
    >>if those are the parents surely standing facing the runners gives more
    >>encouragement and bodes for better pics...........as we can see

    > I thought the parents were just as much an integral part of the pic as
    > the runners.

    Yes, it would detract from the image if they were facing the other way.
    Their facial expressions add a lot.

    Peter A. Stavrakoglou, Oct 9, 2005
  6. In article <>,
    Annika1980 <> writes
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/50420046
    >
    >>if those are the parents surely standing facing the runners gives more
    >>encouragement and bodes for better pics...........as we can see

    >I thought the parents were just as much an integral part of the pic as
    >the runners.

    I understood Juan to mean that the parents would have done better to
    stand where you were to offer support to their kids and take better
    photos (i.e. of their faces rather than their backs). Maybe they did not
    know at the start which way the races were run, maybe there were already
    crowds of others where you were.

    Clearly it would have detracted from your picture, which works very
    well.

    David
    --
    David Littlewood