    everytime i start thunderbird i get the message connection to
    robert.net refused

    robert
    rob, Jul 17, 2006

  2. rob

    gwtc Guest

    rob wrote:
    > I am useing pottfix as a mailserver with thunderbird as the mail client
    > in the section where it says server or smtp server i put my fully
    > qulified domain server's name
    >
    > ie mail.robert.net
    >
    > everytime i start thunderbird i get the message connection to
    > robert.net refused
    >
    > robert

    maybe and this is just a guess, but maybe you need a different port
    number, or maybe under User Name you need the full email address, such
    as

    --
    So, You Think You Know Everything?

    Did you know that there are only four words in the English language
    which end in "dous": tremendous, horrendous, stupendous, and hazardous.
    gwtc, Jul 17, 2006

  3. rob

    gwtc Guest

    gwtc, Jul 17, 2006