    2. Microsoft Excel 2000

    3. Microsft Publisher 2003

    4. Microsoft Outlook 2003
    vootsak, Mar 31, 2010

  2. vootsak

    Carlos Guest

    Hi,
    Back in 2005 I used Outlook 2003 with no issues on Win XP - 64bit.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Mar 31, 2010

  3. vootsak

    Sardine Guest

    vootsak wrote:
    > Which, if any of these programs will work on Win XP Professional - 64-bit
    >
    > 1. Microsoft Word 2000
    >
    > 2. Microsoft Excel 2000
    >
    > 3. Microsft Publisher 2003
    >
    > 4. Microsoft Outlook 2003

    I run Publisher 2003 on Win 7/64 pro, no problems at all.

    I also run Office 2003 OEM on the same machine, no problems.

    I cannot comment on 2000 products.

    Sardine
    Sardine, Mar 31, 2010
  4. vootsak

    Jeff Gaines Guest

    On 31/03/2010 in message
    <> vootsak wrote:

    >Which, if any of these programs will work on Win XP Professional - 64-bit
    >
    >1. Microsoft Word 2000
    >
    >2. Microsoft Excel 2000
    >
    >3. Microsft Publisher 2003
    >
    >4. Microsoft Outlook 2003

    Office 97 works (except SP2 won't install) and so does Outlook 2003.

    Any of them is better than Office 2007 with its goddam ribbon :-(

    --
    Jeff Gaines Dorset UK
    There is absolutely no substitute for a genuine lack of preparation
    Jeff Gaines, Mar 31, 2010
  5. "Jeff Gaines" <> wrote in message

    > Any of them is better than Office 2007 with its goddam ribbon :-(

    For this keyboard user the ribbon can be just a different set of keyboard
    commands, some even compatible with the old keystroke sequences.

    ---
    Robert Aldwinckle, Mar 31, 2010
  6. I am running the complete Office 2000 Professional on WinXP64 with no problems.
    In fact, the only software I've really had any issues with is Quicktime/ITunes
    (which I do have running but took some tweaking...)

    Jeff Haferman, Mar 31, 2010