    reader with mozilla??

    --
    www.gregerhaga.net

    Greger, Jan 24, 2006

  2. Greger wrote:
    > Hi,
    > looing for a way to embed my rss reader within mozilla. But, i am a newbie
    > in this regard, Could anyone with expert knowledge of the mozilla browser
    > project kindly advice some on this as the best practice and so forth?
    > And, Would anyone out htere, except me, be interested in integrating an rss
    > reader with mozilla??

    Are you using Firefox or the suite?

    Firefox has RSS support built in through the Live Bookmarks.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Jan 24, 2006

  3. Greger

    Greger Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:

    > Greger wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >> looing for a way to embed my rss reader within mozilla. But, i am a
    >> newbie in this regard, Could anyone with expert knowledge of the mozilla
    >> browser project kindly advice some on this as the best practice and so
    >> forth? And, Would anyone out htere, except me, be interested in
    >> integrating an rss reader with mozilla??
    >>

    > Are you using Firefox or the suite?
    >
    > Firefox has RSS support built in through the Live Bookmarks.
    >
    > Lee

    using firefox, ( what is the suite, and what is live bookmarks?)
    --
    www.gregerhaga.net

    Greger, Jan 24, 2006
  4. Greger

    gwtc Guest

    Greger wrote:

    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >

    >>Greger wrote:
    >>
    >>>Hi,
    >>>looing for a way to embed my rss reader within mozilla. But, i am a
    >>>newbie in this regard, Could anyone with expert knowledge of the mozilla
    >>>browser project kindly advice some on this as the best practice and so
    >>>forth? And, Would anyone out htere, except me, be interested in
    >>>integrating an rss reader with mozilla??
    >>>

    >>Are you using Firefox or the suite?
    >>
    >>Firefox has RSS support built in through the Live Bookmarks.
    >>
    >>Lee

    > using firefox, ( what is the suite, and what is live bookmarks?)

    The Suite is Mozilla Suite, which contains browser, mail/news,
    composer and a few other things. Very similar to the old Netscape
    program. Different than Firefox which is just a browser, and
    different than Thunderbird which is just mail/news.

    So, which program are you using, Firefox, or Mozilla Suite?

    gwtc, Jan 24, 2006
  5. Greger

    Stubby Guest

    gwtc wrote:
    > Greger wrote:

    >>> Are you using Firefox or the suite?
    >>>
    >>> Firefox has RSS support built in through the Live Bookmarks.
    >>>
    >>> Lee

    >> using firefox, ( what is the suite, and what is live bookmarks?)

    > The Suite is Mozilla Suite, which contains browser, mail/news, composer
    > and a few other things. Very similar to the old Netscape program.
    > Different than Firefox which is just a browser, and different than
    > Thunderbird which is just mail/news.
    >
    > So, which program are you using, Firefox, or Mozilla Suite?

    I believe the Sage RSS reader works with FireFox.

    Stubby, Jan 24, 2006
  6. Stubby wrote:
    > gwtc wrote:
    >> Greger wrote:

    >>> using firefox, ( what is the suite, and what is live bookmarks?)

    >> The Suite is Mozilla Suite, which contains browser, mail/news,
    >> composer and a few other things. Very similar to the old Netscape
    >> program. Different than Firefox which is just a browser, and
    >> different than Thunderbird which is just mail/news.
    >>
    >> So, which program are you using, Firefox, or Mozilla Suite?

    > I believe the Sage RSS reader works with FireFox.

    Yes, it does, and I understand it is much more full featured then Live
    Bookmarks. I'm using RSS in TB though, so I don't know from first hand
    experience.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Jan 24, 2006
  7. Greger

    Greger Guest

    gwtc <TheNewGWTC-64-110-101-116-115-99-97-112-101-46-110-101-116> wrote:

    > Greger wrote:

    >>>Are you using Firefox or the suite?
    >>>
    >>>Firefox has RSS support built in through the Live Bookmarks.
    >>>
    >>>Lee

    >> using firefox, ( what is the suite, and what is live bookmarks?)

    > The Suite is Mozilla Suite, which contains browser, mail/news,
    > composer and a few other things. Very similar to the old Netscape
    > program. Different than Firefox which is just a browser, and
    > different than Thunderbird which is just mail/news.
    >
    > So, which program are you using, Firefox, or Mozilla Suite?

    aah okey, I am using only firefox(the browser), not the suite.

    --
    www.gregerhaga.net

    Greger, Jan 25, 2006