    nothing in the background.
    Can somebody gelp me?
    Thanks in advance

    Jules, Jun 30, 2005

  2. Jules

    Fakename Guest

    Try googling for it. Google is an awesome resource for all things
    computer related.

    It's part of the drivers and support software for your US robotics device.

    Fakename, Jul 1, 2005

  3. Jules

    bambam Guest

    "Jules" <> wrote in

    > Hi All:
    > The operating system in my PC is Windows XP Prof.
    > When I log out my PC, I have to end the process of 2 programs, even if
    > I do it right after logging in. Both have the same name: usrmlnka.exe.
    > One is in Windows\System32 and the second one in Windows\Driver
    > Cache\i386\driver.cab. What is very curious is that if I delete them,
    > they re-appear inmediately. It looks like I don't need them because if
    > I go to Task Manager and end the process of these, the computer runs
    > fine and when I log out, there is nothing in the background.
    > Can somebody gelp me?
    > Thanks in advance

    Looks like "Modem driver files from US Robotics" according to this link-

    http://www.sysinfo.org/startupinfo.html

    bambam, Jul 1, 2005
  4. Jules

    Jules Guest

    Thanks to both of you guys for your input. It is A US robotics problem. I
    remove the Hardware using the control panel and the backgrund running
    disappeared. The problem was that when I re-booted the computer, Windows
    re-installed it and the problem came back.
    I logged in as administrator in safe mode and re-installed the US Robotics
    drivers and it worked.
    Thanks again

    Jules, Jul 2, 2005