    Steve

    --
    ----------Pull The Pin to Reply-------------

    Steve 'Wacko', Nov 13, 2003

  2. Steve 'Wacko'

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 19:09:40 -0000, "Steve 'Wacko'"
    <> scribbled:

    >I have recently obtained a copy of Championship Manager 4 from Win MX....The
    >problem is that it is running straight from the PC, is there a way I can run
    >it from the CD I have burned it onto.
    >
    >It is running far to slow from the PC and just wondered if there was a
    >way.??

    Buy it you thieving bastard.

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett

    -= Hawk =-, Nov 13, 2003

  3. Steve 'Wacko'

    Mike J Guest

    Running from the cd will not be faster. It works the other way around.

    I think Your system needs some maintenance.

    Mike J, Nov 13, 2003
  4. Steve 'Wacko'

    roach Guest

    what are you talking about?
    99% of games have to be installed before use
    which means its got to run from the hard drive

    either you have a crap pc or it needs sorting

    There is a solution!"

    http://mail.spaminspector.com

    roach, Nov 13, 2003
  5. Steve 'Wacko'

    Mike J Guest

    PS: Basic computer maintenance

    VoptXP
    http://www.vopt.com/VoptXP.htm

    install AdAware
    & Spy-bot
    http://download.com.com/3000-2144-10194058.html?tag=lst-0-1

    Mike J, Nov 13, 2003
  6. Steve 'Wacko'

    bb3 Guest

    bb3, Nov 13, 2003
  7. Steve 'Wacko'

    Boomer Guest

    "bb3" <> wrote in

    > "Mike J" <Backup_for_mjb@**REMOVE**hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >
    > I'll throw this in since you forgot...
    > Courtesy of °Mike°

    I like that part.. "Courtesy of °Mike°"

    Boomer, Nov 13, 2003
  8. Steve 'Wacko'

    bb3 Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > "bb3" <> wrote in
    >

    > > "Mike J" <Backup_for_mjb@**REMOVE**hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > I'll throw this in since you forgot...
    > > Courtesy of °Mike°

    > I like that part.. "Courtesy of °Mike°"

    It's his page...he deserves the credit.

    bb3, Nov 13, 2003
  9. Steve 'Wacko'

    Boomer Guest

    "bb3" <> wrote in

    > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    >> "bb3" <> wrote in
    >>

    >> > "Mike J" <Backup_for_mjb@**REMOVE**hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > I'll throw this in since you forgot...
    >> > Courtesy of °Mike°

    >> I like that part.. "Courtesy of °Mike°"

    > It's his page...he deserves the credit.

    You got that right! :)

    Mike works hard and deserves a lot of credit!
    Even a beer or two. ;o)

    Boomer, Nov 13, 2003
  10. Steve 'Wacko'

    bb3 Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > "bb3" <> wrote in
    >

    > > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > >> "bb3" <> wrote in

    > >> I like that part.. "Courtesy of °Mike°"

    > > It's his page...he deserves the credit.

    > You got that right! :)
    >
    > Mike works hard and deserves a lot of credit!
    > Even a beer or two. ;o)

    I'd certainly buy him a few pints.

    bb3, Nov 13, 2003
  11. Steve 'Wacko'

    Boomer Guest

    "bb3" <> wrote in

    > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    >> "bb3" <> wrote in
    >>

    >> > "Boomer" <> wrote in message

    >> > It's his page...he deserves the credit.

    >> You got that right! :)
    >>
    >> Mike works hard and deserves a lot of credit!
    >> Even a beer or two. ;o)

    > I'd certainly buy him a few pints.

    Yeah. He's worth that. ;)

    And maybe a semi-truck load of kegs of beer. But can't afford that at
    the moment. ;0)

    Boomer, Nov 13, 2003
  12. Steve 'Wacko'

    °Mike° Guest

    On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 20:08:56 GMT, in
    <sxRsb.250573$>
    bb3 scrawled:

    >"Boomer" <> wrote in message

    <snip>

    >> Even a beer or two. ;o)

    >I'd certainly buy him a few pints.

    Mmmmmmmmm, BEER!!!!!!!1!
    Where's the party? :)

    <snip>

    °Mike°, Nov 13, 2003
  13. Steve 'Wacko'

    bb3 Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > "bb3" <> wrote in
    >

    > > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > >> "bb3" <> wrote in

    > >> You got that right! :)
    > >>
    > >> Mike works hard and deserves a lot of credit!
    > >> Even a beer or two. ;o)

    > > I'd certainly buy him a few pints.
    > >

    > Yeah. He's worth that. ;)
    >
    > And maybe a semi-truck load of kegs of beer. But can't afford that at
    > the moment. ;0)

    I'll go halvsies on that.

    bb3, Nov 13, 2003
  14. Steve 'Wacko'

    Boomer Guest

    °Mike° <> wrote in

    > On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 20:08:56 GMT, in
    > <sxRsb.250573$>
    > bb3 scrawled:
    >

    >>"Boomer" <> wrote in message

    > <snip>
    >
    >>> Even a beer or two. ;o)

    >>I'd certainly buy him a few pints.

    > Mmmmmmmmm, BEER!!!!!!!1!
    > Where's the party? :)
    >
    > <snip>

    Your place?

    --
    <HCFTH>

    Boomer, Nov 13, 2003
  15. Steve 'Wacko'

    bb3 Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 20:08:56 GMT, in
    > <sxRsb.250573$>
    > bb3 scrawled:
    >

    > >"Boomer" <> wrote in message

    > <snip>
    >
    > >> Even a beer or two. ;o)

    > >I'd certainly buy him a few pints.

    > Mmmmmmmmm, BEER!!!!!!!1!
    > Where's the party? :)

    Where's your local pub? Although I don't really party, I just drink
    'til I pass out.

    "That's fun enough for me."

    bb3, Nov 13, 2003
  16. Steve 'Wacko'

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer <> wrote in

    > °Mike° <> wrote in

    >> Mmmmmmmmm, BEER!!!!!!!1!
    >> Where's the party? :)
    >>
    >> <snip>

    > Your place?

    Rosee will do the decorations. ;)

    --
    <HCFTH>

    Boomer, Nov 13, 2003
  17. Steve 'Wacko'

    °Mike° Guest

    On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 20:19:24 GMT, in
    <gHRsb.250622$>
    bb3 scrawled:

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 20:08:56 GMT, in
    >> <sxRsb.250573$>
    >> bb3 scrawled:
    >>

    >> >"Boomer" <> wrote in message

    >> <snip>

    >> >I'd certainly buy him a few pints.

    >> Mmmmmmmmm, BEER!!!!!!!1!
    >> Where's the party? :)

    >Where's your local pub?

    In the forest.

    >Although I don't really party, I just drink 'til I pass out.
    >
    >"That's fun enough for me."

    Each to his/her own.

    --
    "I will drink no wine before the cap is unscrewed." Orson Wells

    °Mike°, Nov 13, 2003
  18. Steve 'Wacko'

    °Mike° Guest

    On 13 Nov 2003 20:18:46 GMT, in
    <3fb3e725$0$31375$>
    Boomer scrawled:

    >°Mike° <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 20:08:56 GMT, in
    >> <sxRsb.250573$>
    >> bb3 scrawled:
    >>

    >>>"Boomer" <> wrote in message

    >> <snip>

    >>>I'd certainly buy him a few pints.

    >> Mmmmmmmmm, BEER!!!!!!!1!
    >> Where's the party? :)
    >>
    >> <snip>

    >Your place?

    Nah! That'd be boring... ;)

    --
    <HCFTH>

    °Mike°, Nov 13, 2003
  19. Steve 'Wacko'

    °Mike° Guest

    On 13 Nov 2003 20:25:28 GMT, in
    <3fb3e8b7$0$31360$>
    Boomer scrawled:

    >Boomer <> wrote in
    >
    >> °Mike° <> wrote in

    >>> Mmmmmmmmm, BEER!!!!!!!1!
    >>> Where's the party? :)
    >>>
    >>> <snip>

    >> Your place?

    >Rosee will do the decorations. ;)

    Pah! You can't get her away from work, at the moment. ;o)

    --
    <HCFTH>

    °Mike°, Nov 13, 2003
  20. Steve 'Wacko'

    bb3 Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 20:19:24 GMT, in
    > <gHRsb.250622$>
    > bb3 scrawled:
    >

    > >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > >> On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 20:08:56 GMT, in
    > >> <sxRsb.250573$>
    > >> bb3 scrawled:

    > >> <snip>

    > >> Mmmmmmmmm, BEER!!!!!!!1!
    > >> Where's the party? :)

    > >Where's your local pub?

    > In the forest.

    Perfect! I'll bring the wood for the bonfire.

    bb3, Nov 13, 2003