    Any thoughts / comments?

    TIA

    Digi

    digiboy, Jan 17, 2004

  2. digiboy

    Birk Binnard Guest

    Regardless of which printer you get, realize that the cartridge costs will
    eat you alive. If you are serious about printing, invest in a Continuous
    Flow system -- external ink bottles connected via tubes to a cart you never
    change. This changed my 1280 from a pain in the neck device to something
    that is a pleasure to use.

    Here's a link to get you started:
    http://www.mediastreet.com/cgi-bin/tame/mediastreet/niagra.tam
    Birk Binnard