    I have a wirelessnetwork that works well on file sharing. Can I set my
    laptop up to run applications sitting on my PC (share applications) or
    do I have to install an application on each wireless device? If so, how?

    old guy, Feb 10, 2005

  2. old guy

    Dave Guest

    in general you have to install programs on the machine you want to run them
    on. in some cases you may be able to run 'simple' applications over a
    network without doing anything special, but don't count on it. most modern
    windows applications make entries in the machine's registry or install dll's
    or controls that would not be available to a networked machine.

    Dave, Feb 10, 2005

  3. old guy

    Jack Guest

    Hi