    separator)

    What do I do to correct the error? I know nothing about runner errors.
    Thanks.

    baglady, Feb 9, 2005

  2. baglady

    °Mike° Guest

    Download, update and use ALL of the following -- even
    if you already have them installed, UPDATE THEM NOW.
    Malware changes by the day, even by the hour, so you MUST
    have the latest version of removal tools:

    Spybot Search & Destroy
    SpyBot S&D guide

    Ad-Aware SE
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/
    Ad-Aware VX2 cleaner plug-in
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/addons/vx2cleaner.shtml
    IMPORTANT NOTICE:

    Spyware Blaster

    CWShredder (CoolWebSearch remover)
    http://cwshredder.net/cwshredder/cwschronicles.html
    Now maintained by InterMute
    http://cwshredder.net/bin/CWShredder.exe

    On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 08:58:51 -0000, in
    <4209d06b$>
    baglady scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 9, 2005

  3. baglady

    kumyanski

    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    emergency send solution for this problem

    please send the solution fast for this problem

    kumyanski, Oct 28, 2006
  4. baglady

    kumyanski

    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    please send solution for this problem

    kumyanski, Oct 28, 2006
  5. baglady

    edskine

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Having tried all of the downloads that where suggested (tools) to remove these errors i am still left with the problem! Does someone know how to remove these errors?

    edskine, Aug 9, 2007
  6. baglady

    Ringer

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    I used Spybot to remove all BackWeb Lite then got this problem - recovered all BackWeb Lite and the problem is gone. No idea which of the dozens was responsible

    Ringer, Jan 1, 2008