runescape

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by vnfhys, May 25, 2007.

  1. vnfhys

    vnfhys Guest

    Personally I would do neither, my runescape gold has been hard fought
    through 3 years, I ain't the riches but it is all

    mine. LOL.
    Seriously though, if caught in this business you WILL get your account
    banned. You are also handing over your real world

    financial details to a website that you have no control over how they
    will use these details. Both the sites and the parent

    company could be 100% legit, though dealing in an 'illegal' trade,
    personally I wouldn't risk it.
    I fully realise it looks good to suddenly be able to buy that item
    that you really want, it is good and
    cheap,you can buy on runescape gold
    http://www.ro-ragnarok-online.com
    http://www.worldofwarcraft2.co.uk