"Rundown is one of the best action comedies of all time" ?!?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Josh Parsons, Sep 16, 2003.

  1. Josh Parsons

    Josh Parsons Guest

    Josh Parsons, Sep 16, 2003

  2. Josh Parsons wrote:

    > Let me get this straight.
    >
    > A movie with The Rock....and Stifler....is one of the best action comedies
    > of all time ?

    So, the, er...flagship project of WWE Films, then?

    (Darn, and here we were looking so forward to "Spy Hunter")

    > That's what I just heard from the trailer on tv.
    >
    > Must be a Sony movie...

    ....Or was it a local LA radio station, flashed in microsopic print under
    the blurb so submliminally you would *literally* have to still-frame the
    video and crouch up close to the screen to read who the perceptive sage was?

    (That's only if it was a Sony or Disney movie, though.)

    Derek Janssen

    Derek Janssen, Sep 16, 2003

  3. Josh Parsons

    Stan Brown Guest

    Stan Brown, Sep 16, 2003
  4. "some of the jungle scenes were filmed in an L.A. park"

    LOL

    Vlvetmorning98, Sep 16, 2003