    AVG Antivirus
    Primus Enternet 300 Connection Manager (Efficient Network)
    IE6

    sabine, Sep 28, 2003

  2. On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 12:11:43 -0400, sabine wrote:

    > Hi
    > I have Sygate Personal Firewall on my pc and it's continuously blocking
    > outgoing traffic from this file (every few seconds). Rundll32 tries to
    > connect to dst.trafficsyndicate.com (146.82.109.220). I don't know how to
    > stop this and it's starting to annoy me. I terminated the application
    > several times but a few minutes later it's back!
    > What can I do to fix that problem?
    >
    > Config:
    > WIn98se
    > Sygate Personal Firewall
    > AVG Antivirus
    > Primus Enternet 300 Connection Manager (Efficient Network)
    > IE6

    You got some spyware on your PC. Download Lavasoft's Adware and run it.

    US Administrator, Sep 28, 2003

  3. sabine

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 12:11:43 -0400, sabine wrote:

    >Hi
    >I have Sygate Personal Firewall on my pc and it's continuously blocking
    >outgoing traffic from this file (every few seconds). Rundll32 tries to
    >connect to dst.trafficsyndicate.com (146.82.109.220). I don't know how to
    >stop this and it's starting to annoy me. I terminated the application
    >several times but a few minutes later it's back!
    >What can I do to fix that problem?

    Do the files Dvldr32.exe and/or inst.exe exist on your system?

    --
    If it adjusts their attitude towards the desired goal, then it's a LART,
    even if it doesn't leave blood stains." -- Paul Tomblin

    Mara, Sep 28, 2003
  4. sabine

    sabine Guest

    Hi
    I already ran Adaware and PestPatrol yesterday but I just did it again to be
    sure and there is no spyware on my pc.

    sabine, Sep 28, 2003
  5. sabine

    sabine Guest

    Hi
    I don't have those files.

    sabine, Sep 28, 2003
  6. sabine

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 13:22:00 -0400, sabine wrote:

    >Hi
    >I don't have those files.

    Are you running Spybot Search and Destroy? And SpywareBlaster?

    "If you're not, you should be. And OE Quotefix, also."

    >"Mara" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 12:11:43 -0400, sabine wrote:
    >>
    >> >Hi
    >> >I have Sygate Personal Firewall on my pc and it's continuously blocking
    >> >outgoing traffic from this file (every few seconds). Rundll32 tries to
    >> >connect to dst.trafficsyndicate.com (146.82.109.220). I don't know how to
    >> >stop this and it's starting to annoy me. I terminated the application
    >> >several times but a few minutes later it's back!
    >> >What can I do to fix that problem?

    >> Do the files Dvldr32.exe and/or inst.exe exist on your system?

    <snip>

    Mara, Sep 28, 2003
  7. sabine

    °Mike° Guest

    Anti-spyware:
    ---------------------
    Spybot Search & Destroy
    http://spybot.eon.net.au/
    http://www.safer-networking.org/

    Ad-Aware
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

    Spyware Blaster

    HijackThis
    http://www.tomcoyote.org/hjt/

    Online Antivirus scanners:
    --------------------------
    http://www.ravantivirus.com/scan/ [See **]

    ** Caveat:
    http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/bugtraq/2003-07/0240.html

    Anti-virus programs:
    --------------------
    eZ Antivirus (Computer Associates)

    Vet (Computer Associates)
    http://www.vet.com.au/html/products/index.html

    Sophos
    http://www.sophos.com/products/software/antivirus/

    NOD32
    http://www.nod32.com/home/home.htm

    KAV
    http://www.kaspersky.com/

    Norman Virus Control
    http://www.norman.com/products_nvc.shtml

    F-Prot
    http://www.f-prot.com/download/

    AVG
    http://www.grisoft.com/

    Online Antitrojan scanner:
    ----------------------
    http://www.trojanscan.com/

    Anti-trojan programs:
    ----------------------
    Trojan Remover
    http://www.simplysup.com/

    Trojan Hunter
    http://www.misec.net/trojanhunter.jsp

    Trojan Defence Suite (TDS-3)
    http://tds.diamondcs.com.au/

    Tauscan
    http://www.agnitum.com/products/tauscan/

    Control your startups:
    ----------------------
    StartupList
    http://www.lurkhere.com/~nicefiles/

    Startup Monitor
    http://www.mlin.net/StartupMonitor.shtml

    Startup Control Panel
    http://www.mlin.net/StartupCPL.shtml

    Check what's necessary and what isn't
    http://www.pacs-portal.co.uk/startup_pages/startup_all.php

    Safe Hex
    http://www.claymania.com/safe-hex.html

    Safe Computing Guide
    http://www.trendmicro.com/pc-cillin/vinfo/safe_computing/

    Protect your PC
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=/directory/worldwide/en-gb/protect.asp

    Safe Computing Practice
    http://users.iafrica.com/c/cq/cquirke/safe2000.htm

    Safe Computing Practices (Safe Hex)
    http://www.cknow.com/vtutor/vtsafecompute.htm

    On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 12:11:43 -0400, in
    <FPDdb.31146$>
    sabine scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Sep 29, 2003
  8. sabine

    Guest

    Looks like you have the Snow White and Seven Dwarf virus.
    Bob

    sabine wrote:

    > Hi
    > I already ran Adaware and PestPatrol yesterday but I just did it again to be
    > sure and there is no spyware on my pc.
    >
    > "US Administrator" <> wrote in message
    > > On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 12:11:43 -0400, sabine wrote:
    > >
    > > > Hi
    > > > I have Sygate Personal Firewall on my pc and it's continuously blocking
    > > > outgoing traffic from this file (every few seconds). Rundll32 tries to
    > > > connect to dst.trafficsyndicate.com (146.82.109.220). I don't know how

    > > > stop this and it's starting to annoy me. I terminated the application
    > > > several times but a few minutes later it's back!
    > > > What can I do to fix that problem?
    > > >
    > > > Config:
    > > > WIn98se
    > > > Sygate Personal Firewall
    > > > AVG Antivirus
    > > > Primus Enternet 300 Connection Manager (Efficient Network)
    > > > IE6

    > > You got some spyware on your PC. Download Lavasoft's Adware and run it.

    , Sep 29, 2003
  9. sabine