    reason for the slowness.
    How do do I re-install this file
    thank you for any suggestions

    belto, Feb 25, 2004

  2. belto

    ICee Guest

    http://www.annoyances.org/exec/forum/win2000/t1072312997

    ICee, Feb 25, 2004

  3. belto

    °Mike° Guest

    Adware.WinFavorites
    http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/adware.winfavorites.html

    Spybot Search & Destroy
    http://spybot.eon.net.au/
    http://www.safer-networking.org/
    http://spybot.safer-networking.de/
    SpyBot S&D guide

    Ad-Aware
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/
    http://www.lavasoft.nu/

    Spyware Blaster

    CWShredder (CoolWebSearch remover)
    http://doxdesk.com/parasite/CoolWebSearch.html

    If merijn.org is out of action, you can get new updates
    from the MajorGeeks mirror (direct link):
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?H24932667

    On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 10:21:16 -0000, in
    <mG__b.15639$>
    belto scrawled: