    I removed Wild Tangent & Egames (which I think has WT attached to it) from
    Add/Remove Programs ,ran Spybot & Adaware & still getting error.How can I
    get rid of this? OS XP

    bhb, Oct 24, 2004

  2. bhb

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 19:46:14 GMT, bhb wrote:

    >Problem " Error loading
    >C:\ProgramFiles\WildTangent\Apps|CDA\cdaEngine0400.dll
    >The specified module could not be found."
    >I removed Wild Tangent & Egames (which I think has WT attached to it) from
    >Add/Remove Programs ,ran Spybot & Adaware & still getting error.How can I
    >get rid of this? OS XP

    www.google.com a selection of just a few hits for

    Results 1 - 10 of about 3,110 English pages for cdaEngine0400. (0.12
    seconds)

    are,

    Bugs and Alerts: Unregister Wildtangent cdaEngine0400.dll on XP
    .... Following error displays after login: RUNDLL Error loading
    C:\Program
    Files\WildTangent\Apps\CDA\cdaEngine0400.dll The specified... ...
    www.experts-exchange.com/Security/Bugs_Alerts/Q_21145457.html - 55k -
    Cached - Similar pages

    SpyBlocker Anti Spyware Software Forums -> cdaEngine
    .... I ran it an error message has come up every time I start my computer
    saying that
    it can't find the file C:\Program\WildTangent\Apps\CDA\cdaEngine0400.dll
    I don ...
    http://spyblocker-software.com/IPB/index.php?showtopic=1491 - 43k -
    Cached - Similar pages

    Me