    Nick Guest

    Has anyone seen this film????? Any good..........

    Is there much swearing in the film??

    Nick, Jan 15, 2004

  2. Nick

    Rich Clark Guest

    "Nick" <> wrote in message
    news:bu67ku$bb7$...
    > Has anyone seen this film????? Any good..........
    >
    > Is there much swearing in the film??

    It's a courtroom drama. I imagine people are swearing to "tell the whole
    truth" constantly throughout the film.

    RichC

    Rich Clark, Jan 15, 2004

  3. Nick

    unclejr Guest

    "Rich Clark" <> wrote...
    > It's a courtroom drama. I imagine people are swearing to "tell the whole
    > truth" constantly throughout the film.
    >
    > RichC

    LOL, Rich! Thanks for brightening my day.

    I saw the film in the theaters and liked (but not loved) it. I don't
    remember if there are many four-letter words, or not. Then again, I
    never noticed that "fcuk" was used much in Pulp Fiction until someone
    pointed it out to me after I had already seen it. I did notice the
    N-word being used a lot in Pulp Fiction, however. I guess everyone's
    brain filters out different things when view a movie (or anything else
    for that matter)...

    -Junior

    unclejr, Jan 15, 2004
  4. Nick

    Phil7101 Guest

    >Has anyone seen this film????? Any good..........
    >
    >Is there much swearing in the film??

    It's alright. Pretty similar to most other Grisham adaptations - if you liked
    The Client, A Time to Kill, The Firm, etc, then go for it. John Cusack is a
    bit of a non-entity in the lead role, but Hackman and Hoffman make up for it.
    Don't remember all that much swearing...maybe one or two Fs...

    Phil7101, Jan 16, 2004
  5. Nick

    Nick Guest

    Thanks all. Guess will go see it next week. Grisham books are so good but
    never found the films to match the books. Hope this one is different

    Nick, Jan 16, 2004