    Also, is there a way to stop the very annoying "About :Blank" from
    popping up also?

    Thanks.

    Hurricane1000, Dec 28, 2004

  2. Hurricane1000

    me Guest

    "Hurricane1000" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > What could be causing my constant "Run32dll" error message, and how can
    > I stop it?
    >

    > Also, is there a way to stop the very annoying "About :Blank" from
    > popping up also?
    >

    > Thanks.

    Similar problem happened to me recently too with the rundll32 error
    message,so i did a complete scan using Spybot Search and Destroy to search
    and get rid of any possible malware,spyware and other nasties,and i did a
    full safe-mode system scan with Norton AV. It seemed to clear it up,as i
    dont get the error message anymore.(I have all 20 fingers and toes crossed
    on that one)Spybot S&D is freeware,you can download it here :
    http://www.download.com/3000-2144-10122137.html?part=104443&subj=dlpage&tag=
    button

    Also try Ad-Aware SE here:
    http://www.download.com/3000-2144-10045910.html?part=69274&subj=dlpage&tag=b