    to anyone out there?

    Thanks,

    Kyle

    KM, Jun 16, 2006

  2. KM

    bmoag Guest

    Under Internet tools/advanced/browsing unclick the box for "display a
    notification for every run time error" if it is checked.

    bmoag, Jun 16, 2006

  3. KM

    Duane Arnold Guest

    KM wrote:
    > Folks,
    >
    > Recently formatted and reinstalled xp pro on my laptop. All has been well
    > until..........I am getting constant runtime errors from pages on the net.
    > Mostly (95% of the time) it occurs when I am on a Yahoo page. I have a
    > script debugger but don't really understand it. I have also checked for the
    > latest java updates. Can't hardly view the pages.

    You should disable the Script Debugger in IE. That's what making things
    stop in IE. Not all errors in a Web application using a script are bad
    errors, but since you have Script Debugging active in IE, IE is stooping
    on every little error.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jun 17, 2006