    Guest Guest

    can anyone tell me how to remove a "run time" error 424 object required on a
    windows 98 system?

    Guest, Jan 16, 2004

  2. Guest

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 09:10:11 -0500, <> wrote:

    >can anyone tell me how to remove a "run time" error 424 object required on a
    >windows 98 system?

    Dies it happen when you do anything in particular like running specific
    one application?

    Is that the entire message, nothing like Visual Bacis/V++ Runtime?

    Did it just start after you installed, updated or changed something?

    Me

    why?, Jan 16, 2004

  3. Guest

    °Mike° Guest

    XL2000: Runtime Error 424 Clicking Cancel on InputBox
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=199211

    PRB: Threading Issues with Visual Basic 6.0 ActiveX Components
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=241896

    INFO: Error Messages Shared Between VBCE and VBScript
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=180751

    If none of the above help, this might:
    http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 09:10:11 -0500, in